2. S

Piplups (none left)

Re: Piplups Thanks
  3. S

Piplups (none left)

Re: Piplups Sorry about that. I'm on wifi now
  4. S

Piplups (none left)

Re: Piplups No particular Nature it just has to have decent SP. Attack and HP
  5. S

Piplups (none left)

Re: Piplups Hey can I get a Piplup. I'll take a male since I can try and get a Female later
  6. S

Offerin FEAR Arons

We're gonna need your FC too
  7. S

Offerin FEAR Arons

I have quite a few pokemon Dream World Pokemon Exeggcute Stantler Ponyta Other Pokemon Extremespeed Dratini Panpour Pansear Pansage Archen Zorua I have others this is just an example
  8. S

Offerin FEAR Arons

Hi, can I get an Aron please?? Hopefully a Male
  9. S

Maize's Wanted Thread! (please L@@K)

Re: Maize's wanted thread! (please look) @_@ I might be able to help you with that. I have to do some chain breeding but I believe I can get you a Male Belly Drum Cleffa
  10. S

Wanted: Dark Pulse Deino

Nah I'm at the PokeTransfer now and all I have to do is send the Seviper over which I'm doing right now.
  11. S

I've already got the Seviper and it already knows Dark Pulse, just need to move it to White so I can breed it with my Deino. It should only take me a couple of hours at max
  12. S

I might be able to get you one. I have to get my Seviper from my Platinum game then I have to breed it with my Deino. Will take some time. I'll PM you when I have it if you're interested
  13. S

Sun or Rain

Can I get a Poliwag please??
  14. S

Guess the...

YTP: is it this one YTP-ALL TOASTERS TOAST... ?????
  15. S

Larvesta breeding leftovers

Hi I was wondering if I can get this Female Larvesta E-Serious-20/22/28/6/22/20
Back
Top Bottom