• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by ShadowTyphlosion

1. S

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

I have just entered White Forest. I've been looking for a patch of grass where I can catch pokemon in the White Forest. Now according to some sources on the net say that I have to get people to come to the White Forest from Black City. Now I don't know anyone that has black. Everyone I know has...
  2. S

FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Everyone don't forget whoever goes on Dream World today, the Dream World wasn't suppose to be available until tomorrow. So if there are bugs it's a work in progress
  3. S

what happened to bulbapedia?

This April Fools Joke Is Not Funny. I want to make trades not try and guess how to find them. :mad:
  4. S

Database error?

I'm getting this problem too :conangry:
  5. S

Biggest fail moment so far?

At least if Entei in the red you can still catch Entei next encounter and then you can choose the ball you want to catch it with. My problem is Raikou
  6. S

Biggest fail moment so far?

That happened to me too but I was using Electivire (Motor Drive) and Jolteon kept using Double Team
  7. S

Hey Wardens, How's Your Safari Zone?

I still have to work on mine. I don't have the water stuff or the rocky stuff yet :( oh well. Mine's like this TL: Marshland (5 Grass, 3 Forest) TM: Mountain (3 Grass, 6 Forest) TR: Desert (1 Forest) BL: Rocky Beach (2 Grass, 5 Forest) BM: Wetland (5 Grass, 9 Forest) BR: Meadow (15...
  8. S

Pikachu-Colored Pichu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: First Pokémon to be distributed ov

Re: Pikachu-Colored Pichu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: First Pokémon to be distribute Oh wow! I just flipped on mystery gift knowing absolutely nothing about this and now I got my Pikachu-Coloured Pichu. This is awesome! Now I wish they did that for the Jirachi. But oh well I'm happy about the...
  9. S

Jirachi to be distributed by American GameStop stores: Event to last from Feb. 27 to

Re: Jirachi to be distributed by American GameStop stores: Event to last from Feb. 27 Yeah ok those places need to bring in money. Try to see it from someone who can't get to Gamestop/Toys Я Us or don't live in the States.
  10. S

Jirachi to be distributed by American GameStop stores: Event to last from Feb. 27 to

Re: Jirachi to be distributed by American GameStop stores: Event to last from Feb. 27 Must be nice for all the Pokemon fans in the US. Once again Canada gets over-looked at getting an Event Pokemon like Jirachi. So far only Darkrai and Shaymin have been the only Event Pokemon distributed for...
  11. S

New Member!

Welcome to the Forums
  12. S

'Avatar' is No. 1 film of all time

Anyone who hasn't seen Avatar should go and see it. A Movie that has been No 1 since it's release in December must say something about itself. Myself I have already seen it twice and I want to see it again. However I haven't been able to watch the 3-D version yet but I plan to. I totally...
  13. S

Have You Reserved HeartGold/SoulSilver Yet?

I put money down on Heart Gold even before the Release date was finalized.
  14. S

Pokéwalker Discussion Thread

Hmmm interesting... I didn't know that there was a topic about Pokewalker. I'm interested in finding out what the Pokewalker is suppose to do and what Pokemon I can get from it and how it catches it, because I heard that it can catch pokemon.
  15. S

Intro

I hope so. If it is anywhere as good as its Original then I will definitely enjoy it. I haven't decided what my starter pokemon will be but at least I have 2 months to decide. I hope Typhlosion will have the same moves as it does on Platinum because I definitely want it to learn Eruption.