Recent content by Koi

1. Koi

The Ménage à Trois Tourney. Bracket is UP!!!

I guess it's safe to say that this tourney is now officially dead.
  2. Koi

Sorry, I'm dropping out from this tournament.
  3. Koi

Re: The Ménage à Trois Tourney. Registration is OPEN!!! I'm in! FC: 1634 6749 4533
  4. Koi

Tournament Archives

Re: BW OU simulator tournament [R2] I lost to Age of Kings in pretty fun game! ^^ It was really fun even though it only lasted about 5 minutes! ^^;;
  5. Koi

Tournament Archives

Re: BW OU simulator tournament [signups] I won against Tsutarja! It feels like he lose to me on purpose but win is win! GG Tsutarja! ^^
  6. Koi

Tournament Archives

Re: The Terrible Twos Tourney. Bracket's UP!!! You're welcome!! ^^ I lost to Keraia14 in one epic game. I wish both Keraia14 and Johto Trainer(Paige) the best of luck in the 3rd round!! <3
  7. Koi

Tournament Archives

Re: The Terrible Twos Tourney. Bracket's UP!!! I understand, I'll try to battle him by tonight. However, if we couldn't and I get dropped, I just wanna say thank you for letting me participate in your tournament and I wish everyone a luck in the tourney(especially my friend Johto Trainer)! ^^
  8. Koi

Tournament Archives

Re: The Terrible Twos Tourney. Bracket's UP!!! I thought deadline was till yesterday, but if it's till today, I'll try to battle Keraia14 again but I doubt I can battle him today. It's 9 PM in where I live and he hasn't been online since 7 AM today. I'll see what I can do and again, if I...
  9. Koi

Tournament Archives

Re: The Terrible Twos Tourney. Bracket's UP!!! I've been trying to battle Keraia14 for last two days and we wasn't able to. Right now, I'm waiting for him to get on, but he's already 30 minutes late for our battle. If I don't get to battle him by end of the day, please decide who gets to move...
  10. Koi

Tournament Archives

Re: BW OU simulator tournament [signups] Thank You!! ^^
  11. Koi

Tournament Archives

Re: The Terrible Twos Tourney. Bracket's UP!!! Haha, you'll get to battle in Round 3 for sure! ^w^ Both me and Keraia14 are very active! >w< Anyways! Hope I'll see you in 3rd Round Paige! <3
  12. Koi

Tournament Archives

Re: BW OU simulator tournament [signups] I'm in! Can someone link me the list of tiers for 5th gen?
  13. Koi

Worst Error In The Pokémon anime

lol I remember this one! XD
  14. Koi

Tournament Archives

Re: The Terrible Twos Tourney. Bracket's UP!!! Thank You!! <3
  15. Koi

Tournament Archives

Re: The Terrible Twos Tourney. Bracket's UP!!! YAY!! I'm starting from Round 2!! Awesome!! Thank You so much!! ☆(≧ω≦)
Back
Top Bottom