Recent content by Shane-san

1. S

My Computer makes People sound like Electronic Chipmunks!

Mabye you need to just switch out your sound card.
  2. S

You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

Guilty of those two *Has Dawns hat* When you do something like: stealing peoples candy on Halloween as Team Rocket, the yelling I'M BLASTING OFF AGAIN when you run away xD (MAJOR GUILTY)
  3. S

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in 1988, so that makes me 20.
  4. S

Team Rocket fan club!

Yeah, probably laughing to himself. Since the Maurader wears a mask anyway, no one probably knows his face.
  5. S

The Dawn Club

Yup! and heres a topic! Are you dreading when Dawn leaves he series like May did? Do you hope mabye it'll follow her this time?
  6. S

The Dawn Club

Well, ti was what I was trying to say. =/ just said wrong.
  7. S

The Dawn Club

Yeah, thats what I was trying to get at. Thanks Geo!
  8. S

Team Rocket fan club!

Glasses: The best diguise. Mabye Osama is wearing glasses like that?
  9. S

The Dawn Club

Wait, the maid one? I dont remember that one.
  10. S

The Dawn Club

well in japan, theres an ep with a gun at ash's head, and James has boobs. both never aired in the US because they made it for kids over here. So Dawn wearing a Maid outfit isnt suprising to me. What WILL be suprising is if they would show it in the US. Though they get away with alot latley...
  11. S

The Dawn Club

Well, Pokemon is SUPPOSED to be for teens and up, its the American Maerketing that makes it for kids.
  12. S

The Dawn Club

Ahh. I retract my previous statement. And yeah, her maid and cheerleader outfits (even though being adorable/cute) are fanservice, but, EVERYONE does it.
  13. S

The Dawn Club

Dead links are Dead, dude.
  14. S

Team Rocket fan club!

I'll give it a read, Nekisagi. ^^ and my post is OVER 9000! seriously, its the 9001st post
  15. S

The Dawn Club

Well, specifically Dawn because they seem to gravitate to her and that skirt xP that or shes the one were talkin about atm.
Back
Top Bottom