2. Zexy
      Zexy
      :birthday:
    3. Shiny Shinx
      Shiny Shinx
      Aye, are you on?
    4. Zeb
      Zeb
      Hey, your HP Fire Contrary Snivy is ready. My FC is 0361-6364-1279. If you want it nicknamed let me know before we trade!

Edit: It's been almost a week and you haven't replied so I've traded it to someone else. Thank you for wasting my time by saying you wanted one and having me breed you one specially.
    5. Stella Vermillion
      Stella Vermillion
      okay. I need it for the Bulbagarden Battle League thats why
    6. Stella Vermillion
      Stella Vermillion
      i will PM the code to you if thats okay. I don't play the TCGO or TCG game but i bought a Pokemon ORAS Collecters TCG tin to put my 2ds games in
    7. winstein
      winstein
      I am currently progressing with my Normal-type reviews, and one component that I added is quotes from other people about Normal-type families. Do you have any particular Normal-type families you would want to do?

Here are the available choices so far: Bouffalant, Glameow family, Smeargle

Sorry if this request seems abrupt.
    8. Shiny Shinx
      Shiny Shinx
      Hi! How are you?

Think we could battle really quick? I just got Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, and I want to test out my team so far on Omega Ruby.
    9. Rainami
      Rainami
      [part 2/2]

I am concerned for its performance, as if it is ever forced out it is stuck somewhere around the equivalent of 91 base speed, and there is no way in hell I am going Jolly to fix that, it loses too much power for the mega to be worth it. Here is a more specific question for you: do you think it has potential as a wallbreaker should it be unable to sweep/clean? Here are some calcs:

252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Crunch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 129-153 (38.6 - 45.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
      252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Crunch vs. 252 HP / 88+ Def Ferrothorn: 153-181 (43.4 - 51.4%) -- 8.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
      252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Crunch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 301-355 (42.7 - 50.4%) -- 96.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
      252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Poison Fang vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 168-198 (42.6 - 50.2%) -- 41% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
      252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Crunch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-W: 156-184 (51.3 - 60.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
      -1 252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Ice Fang vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Landorus-T: 252-300 (65.9 - 78.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
      252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Crunch vs. 252 HP / 240+ Def Mega Venusaur: 144-169 (39.5 - 46.4%) -- 28.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

As you can see, it's infuriating close to 2HKOing all of those after rocks. It has a lot of power, but it can't 2HKO most walls without prior damage, so I dunno.

Bitching aside, I still think it will be good, at the very least. Smogon currently has it ranked B-, which is more than likely going to change, but it's still a good sign.

Too bad it doesn't get Swords Dance...
    10. Rainami
      Rainami
      [part 1/2]

for me it was the following process:

stage 1: kinda sorta like it (was only the sugimori art at this time)
      stage 2: love it (still only official art)
      stage 3: (model appears) still love the art, slightly prefer the model, but doesn't see what's wrong with the art
      stage 4: fucking hates the art but likes the model

stage 4 is where I am now and where I will most likely remain. It looks terrible in its official art, I was in some sort of denial during the first three stages. However, it looks fine in its model. They could have done better, but it's still an improvement. And the sawtooth horns are somefin it grows at certain points in battle, they aren't a permanent thing, dunno why everyone is so confused by that.

I am furious that they only gave it +20 in attack, 65% of that is due to all its non biting moves hitting about 15% less hard, which is friggin' ridiculous. Also, if it had a bit more attack it could do amazing stuff like 2HKO Skarm after rocks, but no, we can't have that, can we?
    11. Rainami
      Rainami
      might as well ask you what your opinions of mega sharpedo are design/battle wise
    12. sharkshocker
      sharkshocker
      Ah whoops, sorry...thanks for the catch XD
    13. The Outrage
      The Outrage
      On the trade completion it has an X so it would suggest that the trade expired--no notification of complete or expired trade. Currently waiting to see if my ridiculous trade for Lucario-EX worked.
    14. The Outrage
      The Outrage
      I'm just wondering if this is an error or not. Twice now I've completed a trade where the other user's name was blank. This time the trade said it was private but I put up a public trade.

EDIT: I think this might be an interesting error. I posted a trade but it clearly didn't go through. In return I got what I was asking for instead of my original Pokemon.
    15. The Outrage
      The Outrage
      Thanks for the advice! I'm just going to try my luck and open Furious Fists packs that I get then :P

(somehow managed to get an untradeable Ultra-rare print of Mega Lucario on my first furious fist pack)

Hopefully they'll have a tournament some time in the future so I can farm for packs.
    16. The Outrage
      The Outrage
      How many packs do you think a Lucario-EX is worth? I'm trying to get one but I don't really know what I should be offering (and obviously have to start saving packs).
    17. Vivillon
      Vivillon
      That's odd. I haven't encountered a single filter other than the filter for 1-character messages. Then again, I don't really use censored language. xD
    18. Medusa Gorgon
      Medusa Gorgon
      Happy birthday :D
    19. Scarlet Sky
      Scarlet Sky
      Happy Birthday.
    20. MAGNEDETH
      MAGNEDETH
      Take a big CRUNCH out of the cake! Happy Birthday!!
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 25, 1992 (Age: 26)
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation IV (DS)
    Favorite Region:
    Sinnoh / Shin'ō
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Dark
    Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code:
    1220 7381 3516
    Bulbapedia Username:
    SharKing
    Smogon Username:
    SharKing
    Pokémon Showdown Username:
    SharKing319
    Pokémon Online Username:
    SharKing
    I'm just a shark who became a diehard fan of Pokémon.

Signature

If you want to battle me, trade with me, or use my Friend Safari in X/Y, my FC is 1220 7381 3516.​
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.