SharKing
Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I experienced a bug where the game doesn't go to a victory screen when the opponent times out. I reported it and it was fixed fairly quickly for me.
    So I have a question about Daily bonuses:

Pokémon Trading Card Game Online - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

For some reason I'm still in the New Player track. Do I have to beat the NPC's to get into the "Existing Player" track?
    I really should have started this sooner. I just logged in today and there were online booster packs waiting for me :)
    Ah so those packs online were half packs. Thanks for the advice! I've been cross-referencing where to get the cards I need, but I started off with Furious Fists because I just like Lucario and Hawlucha. I guess I'm going to have to continue with it to get M-Lucario
    You've been playing TCGO right? I was wondering if you actually get supporter cards from booster packs. I used some of my play coins (or whatever they're called) but I've only ever gotten Pokemon (and of course the only EX I get is a Mega Evolution when I don't have its base form)

I'm currently only able to make decks out of the default Fire/Water/Grass and Psy decks they provided (and for some reason I have a few Fighting cards but I'm not sure what they're from)
    Good luck if you do :D

I see. C: I've played Golden Sun Dark Dawn and Etrian Odyssey IV. The former was good, but had way too much of the "lost forever" bull and obscure things in general. EOIV was great, but I only ever played on Casual because Normal mode ... well, EO has a notorious reputation as far as difficulty goes.
    I tried the Harmoknight demo and failed spectacularly. I never tried a rhythm game afterward :U I'll stick to racing and shooters. XD Oh, and turn-based RPGs.
    True true. ^^ That's why Pot of Greed is banned after all xD

Interesting ... wait, so the attacks are music-oriented?
    I see. So that's why you had all that draw-power ...

I see. c: Touching games are nice. ^^
    All theme decks are like that? o.o

Really? Neat! I don't know much about that game though.
    I ... don't remember honestly, but it was early in the trainer campaign thing, so probably :p
    Ugh, I'm having bad memories of an AI lolstomping me with a Flareon. They kept drawing Energy, so they were able to keep fueling Flamethrower, which was strong enough to one-shot everything I had :U
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom