SharKing
Local time
6:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh ew. Ew ew ew. ._.

Well, basically the card I had in mind could return itself to your hand if it was in the Graveyard. I think it's banned now actually.
    I'm curious though, what did Sinister Hand used to be like? o.o

I see. 1 out of 100 isn't that bad ... and Exeggcute's effect reminds me of ... what was that YGO monster ... Sinister Serpent? Er, sorry, I don't even know if you play Yu-Gi-Oh so you might not know what I'm talking about xD
    Ooh, I saw that video actually. The TCG Online one, I mean. That's a pretty neat deck! ^^ Have you had any consistency issues with it?
    Hey~ Long time no see~

Sorry I haven't been watching your Nuzlocke. I just haven't been motivated to watch a lot of things. @_@ My Watch Later list is at a little over 50 right now.
    Hi! How are you?

Is this good for a Suicune?

25 HP; 10–12/20–22 Physical; 15–17/20–22 Special; 10–12 Speed, Modest Nature

I remember, I was all joking about Mega Salamence, but then it was actually released!:XD2:I'm so happy.
    we have added one another.perhaps we can think of a a time and day to be both online so that we can have HAs on our safaris
    hi !!
    i have a psychic type safari with abra,espurr and girafarig
    my fc 4270-2482-7129 ign steve
    would you be interested to add me?
    Is it OK if I start a new Theorymon thread? The older one is mainly for Gen 5, so starting fresh with Gen 6 stuff would be better, I feel.
    Sure, I would love to! I didn't see this yesterday. Will probably be on the game for a bit today and tomorrow morning.
    Hi! Can we please add each other for Safaris? I've been after a Braixen FS since forever!
    FC = 2664-2094-1260
    Trainer Name = Cassandra
    Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Espurr, and Xatu!
    Let's arrange a time we can both be on so we get our third Pokémon. :)
    Hello. I like your Friend Safari. May we exchange Friend Codes please? Mine is 4554-0298-0399; Safari contains Emolga, Stunfisk, and Manectric.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom