• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
sharkshocker
Local time
10:44 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ────────────────────────
    ─────────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄──────
    ────────█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█─────
    ───────▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀─────
    ──────█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█──────
    ─────▄▀▒▄▄▄▒▄▄▄▒▒█──I───
    ─────█▒▒─▀─▒─▀─▒▒█──AM──
    ─────█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█──BACK
    ────▄▀▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▀▀▄───
    ──▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄─
    ─█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒█─
    ─▀▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀─
    ───█▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌█───
    ───▀█▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌█▀───
    ─────█▒▒▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▒▒█────
    ──────▀▀─────────▀▀─────
    what happened to the bulbagarden battle league?
    sharkshocker
    sharkshocker
    We closed it for now because we got reduced activity after every season :/ But we are planning to start it again once Sun/Moon comes out so look forward to it!
    Hey so what time exactly would be a good time to battle?
    sharkshocker
    sharkshocker
    Hey there, sorry I missed your request. Lemme just switch to my other game :)
    sharkshocker
    sharkshocker
    Thanks for the battle the other day. If you want to battle again just let me know :)
    jeremyml
    jeremyml
    Ok that sounds good.
    I can't write piles of texts anymore-- How am I supposed to reply to you? q_q
    sharkshocker
    sharkshocker
    perhaps, it'll also help me figure out these new forums :p
    White Crow
    White Crow
    Have you found out something? -w- cuz I didn't. For example the
    code (my fav) isnt working anymore... I can't spam silly images!!!! AAHHHHHHHH XENFORO.
    sharkshocker
    sharkshocker
    well i found out the gif on my avatar doesn't play on threads anymore >_< i need like a day to sit down and navigate my way around here again...feels like i'm a new member all over :p
    'ello there, shark, haven't seen you in a while... Anyway I was wondering if you're trying to re-form the BBL, and if so, just how exactly you are intending to do that. After all, it is a bit hard with the lack of groups at the moment... But that's besides the point.
    sharkshocker
    sharkshocker
    Yeah, I'm trying to figure out ways to assemble the BBL. Losing social groups is a bigger hurdle than I thought :/ Don't worry I shall be grabbing you all once I think of something (or if you have something in mind) and I get a better feel of the new forums.
    Wispy Willow
    Wispy Willow
    Heh, the lack of groups is a bit of a problem, but problems are meant to be overcome... Or something. In any case, I look foward to the day we re re-united, and if I think of any ideas of my own in the meantime I shall be sure to let you know.
    People can say what they want, I really liked the game. A mini GTA without the drugs and junk, tho riding a bicycle won't be the same as riding a car xD or not using RPGs and missiles.
    No deaths? o.o is that a achievement then?

Awww dear >.< everything ended up just fine in the end tho! Spitbacks thoooooo! :D

Didn't open them woow o.o I don't think I could not open a box, since I think "if I spend money on them Imma enjoy it" but that's the true spirit of a collectionist Shark!

Busy shark :eek: you pick such time consuming games xD
    You don't have to give me anything - you asked for a male first time and it was my fault for not reading properly and giving you the wrong thing, so I'm just completing the trade you wanted originally. :) (Male Tangela NEVER seem to hatch though haha. Apparently it's a 50/50 ratio but I don't believe that.)

Within the next hour would be ideal, then I can head off to bed. I'll hang around on the PSS.
    Ok, I have a male Treebeard for you. Let me know when you can take it.
    I'm working on getting you a male Tangela. Will VM you when I have it.
    Oh... I didn't know you wanted male (I thought the nickname Treebeard was a little off for a female tbh). I don't have any male spare, all the Tangela in the thread are female. I wanted a male with those IVs myself, which is why I ended up with so many females cos I had to keep going until I got male one for myself (which I eventually did thankfully).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom