• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Sharpblade

1. S

Early shipment! Fifth generation begins with a roar!: Pokémon Black and White preorde

Re: Early shipment! Fifth generation begins with a roar!: Pokémon Black and White pre Speaking of the stats, I'm a bit disappointed :( Alot of the pokemon I've seen seem to either have low base stat totals or their base stats are spread out weirdly.
  2. S

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Easy, just tell him you like May better because it's your own opinion. Nothing can beat the "IMO" tag xD
  3. S

Unfortunately, Tajiri is the one that made the pokemon games, I don't think he has a lot of control over what the animators do with storylines and plots.
  4. S

There's not much point in showing up I guess, there's obviously not a lot of advanceshipping happening in the anime at the moment, the only real things that can be discussed are hints, and they've all been discussed thoroughly and maybe the odd post of a fanfic or fanart.
  5. S

Speaking of unfinished fanfiction, does anyone know of an Advanceshipping writer on ff.net called Skatoula? Most of here stories were for an older, teenage and adult audience too but they were extremely funny and some of the best advanceshipping fanfiction I've read. The one problem is that...
  6. S

Yea, deviantart.com is a really good place to find all the shippy pics you want :).
  7. S

Make it into fanfiction so everyone can enjoy it.
  8. S

Bit of a weird question since pokemon isnt the type of anime to have main character romances.
  9. S

shouldnt fanfics be in the fanfic section?
  10. S

LusterPurge, if I was to favourite your fanfiction but forget to review, would that offend you?
  11. S

Yup, nothing wrong with wishful thinking, I like to think that she would be back too :D Oh and a little off topic question, has anyone that goes onto fanfiction.net been told by the author Dryuu that they have to remove his stories from their favourites list cuz my sister, and apparantly a lot...
  12. S

Barely any hints? Maybe you should check out the Pearlshipping article on bulbapedia, it has just as much hints as advanceshipping, probably even more.
  13. S

Misty was 12 in the Pokemon Manga "Electric Tale of Pikachu" and in the anime she was 10 when she debuted.
  14. S

Brock was 15 when he debuted in the show apparently, so now he must like between 17-19
  15. S

Contestshipping vs Advanceshipping

Yes, there was a hint in the fact that both of the bulbasaurs owned by May and Ash could possibly like each other, in fact it was such a big hint that it actually got its own ship name (Vineshipping) but from the latest that we saw from May in the Wallace Cup is that she took her bulbasaur and...
Back
Top Bottom