Recent content by shay2345

1. S

For Trade: LOTS of Legends

Re: For Trade: Mega Stones! I have a Shiny Adamant Rayquaza, and my other one is Gentle Natured. my Deoxys are Lonely and Brave natured.
  2. S

Question about Zinnia and Aster ~ MAJOR SPOILERS

I like Zinnia. she may have done some bad things, but she had good intentions. As for Aster, I felt that she needed to be remembered in some way, so I named one of my MANY Rayquaza's after her. I feel bad for Zinnia. you could easily tell she was hurting when she talked about Aster (whoever that...
  3. S

GEN VI: [LF] Diancie, Jirachi, Mew [FT] SHINIES

I have a Jirachi I can offer. i'll trade for the Manaphy. my FC is 2165-5119-2925 and my IGN in AS is Kristoff.
  4. S

5 IV Giveaways - Everything must go!

could I have a Poochyena and a Smoochum? my FC is 2165-5119-2925 and my IGN is Kristoff.
  5. S

Re: For Trade: Mega Stones! I like the Slurpuff. I've always wanted one of those. what legend would you want for it?
  6. S

Bump! SO sorry for long absence! I'll try my best to be back on here more often!
  7. S

hi! I've beaten Alpha Sapphire at LEAST 5 Times, so I have TONS of extra Legends. These are the Legends for trade: Rayquaza x3, Deoxys x2, Entei x1 Uxie x1 Mesprit x1 Cobalion x3 As for what I want, I'm looking for Legit Shiny Pokémon (no hacks, Cloned is OK). I'll also accept Events. I...
  8. S

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

a somewhat recent one of mine was in my FIRST play-through of Alpha Sapphire. I was at the part in the Delta Episode where you have to go to Meteor Falls, and I spent a WHOLE HOUR trying to figure out where Steven went, when I FINALLY noticed the cave above the Waterfall. after that, it only...
  9. S

Review S17 EP44: Splitting Heirs!

i SOBBED at the end of that episode. Bonnie (to Clemont): You'll always be my Big Brother, right? Clemont: Of course I will! You're my little sister, and I love you. Me: WAAAAAAAAA!
  10. S

Your "What the....?" moments!

In Alpha Sapphire, trying to catch Rayquaza (Delta Episode). My Latias had gotten down to half-HP, and i knew i would have to fight Deoxys, so i didn't want to use my Master Ball on Rayquaza. thus, all i had were Ultra Balls. Threw ONE, and caught it. I was AMAZED. didn't think it would be THAT...
  11. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition is there ANYTHING else to do after the Delta Episode BESIDES the Battle Resort? I'm on my 3rd Play-Through, and I don't know what else to do (once I get there). Also, where is the Intriguing Stone? I need it to get the Pidgeot Mega Stone.
  12. S

Ame and Yuki: Wolf Children

this has got to be THE BEST Japanese Movie I have EVER seen (ok, granted, I haven't seen very many, but it's AMAZING). here's the Summary: Ame and Yuki: Wolf Children tells the story of 19-year-old orphan Hana who is studying in a university on scholarship. There, she meets and falls in love...
  13. S

GEN VI: LF Diancie Code

I'm looking for a Diance Code. I can offer Shinies, UT Dream Radar Pokémon, 4-5 IV Pokémon. my FC is 2165-5119-2925, and my IGN for Pokémon X is Reyna.
  14. S

GEN VI: Looking for a few HA Pokes and Landorus

I can offer the HA Slowpoke. I just sent you a PM.
  15. S

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I've nicknamed quite a few Pokémon in my Heart Gold game (taking a break from X/Y). here are some of them: Entei Volcano (it's the Volcano Pokémon, and "Volcanos erupt when it barks") Torterra Twigs (Sounded cuter as a Turtwig) Feraligatr Percy (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, anyone?) Togepi...
Back
Top Bottom