S
Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. Do you still remember our trades (My Shaymin and Mew for your Arceus and Jirachi and your Jaboca, Liechi and Ganlon Berry for my Aerodactyl)? Sorry for the very long delay, but I can finally trade using Wi-Fi. I should be able to trade next week. I'm going to Jakarta today (22 July 2011)
    Okay let me know once you are able to trade. Since I will not be able to trade starting this Saturday (23rd - my time zone) until either Friday or Saturday (29th/30th).
    I need you to post on Shuckle's shop agian. Since I can't post again until somebody else does. His shop is now 4th amoung the shops.
    Let me know once you are ready to trade. Since I got the two PCNY Pokemon cloned. If you would need me to clone those other Pokemon agian I am fine with that.
    Okay sounds good then. I probably won't be able to trade today though. Can you VM me once you are able to trade tomorrow (my time)?
    This is all of the unlisted Pokemon I have so far. I also have a wifi gift Mew and probably 5 more shiny Pokemon, but T-B0ne27 (shop partner) still has to trade me the Mew and breed the shiny Pokemon. I also have a trade worked out for some other shiny Pokemon, which I probably won't do that trade until Sunday or Monday (my time).

Shiny Pokemon (Kanto):
    UT Vulpix-Lax and Lv1
    T Rapidash: Rash and Lv. 43
    T Marowak: Brave and Lv. 29
    UT Gyarados: Naive and Lv. 30
    T Gyarados: Docile and Lv. 53

Shiny Pokemon (Johto):
    UT Magby: Hardy and Lv. 1

Shiny Pokemon (Hoenn):
    UT Beldum-Gentle and Lv1

Shiny Pokemon (Sinnoh):
    UT Chimchar-Jolly and Lv1

Shiny Legendaries:
    UT Rayquaza: Mild and Lv. 50
    UT Rayquaza: Mild and Lv. 70
    BT Celebi (JAP and Smart Contest Ribbon): Lax and Lv. 10
    UT Darkrai: Timid and Lv. 50

TRU EVENTS-
    Lv50 TRU Dragonite-Mild UT

POKEMON RANGER EVENTS-
    lv50 Oblivia Deoxys (Defense Form)-Mild UT
    lv50 Oblivia Deoxys (Normal Form)-Gentle UT

MY POKEMON RANCH-
    lv50 Hayley's Mew-Modest UT

PIKACHU Events-
    lv50 Ash's Pikachu-naughty UT
    lv50 Satoshi's Pikachu (JAP)-Naughty UT
    lv14 Pokéwalker Surfing Pikachu (JAP)-Timid
    While I do have other events/shiny Pokemon for the shop. It is just T-B0ne27 (poster of the shop) hasn't had time to update it. Would you be interested in the other event/shiny Pokemon I have avialable? I can trade you the PCNY Pokemon though.
    No I didn't get them myself and they are both touched in someway. The reason why they were in my Party yesterday was, because I just finished trading for them not long before you needed to trade with me. Are you still interested in the shiny flawless Sinjoh Ruins Trio?
    This is the OT Information on the shiny Sinjoh Ruins Trio:
    UT Shiny Flawless Dialga: OT: arcee and ID: 07655
    UT Shiny Flawless Palkia: OT: BLUEMEW and ID: 21954
    UT Shiny Flawless Giratina: OT: Mat and ID: 62971
    I am interested in your Shiny Flawless Zangoose and your Shiny flawless Shinx for one (they are rare) and I would be interested in your Fly Pikachu,Lv.15 Careful Nature Male,Credit:dave50791 for the other PCNY. I won't be able to trade today though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom