S
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay I should be able to trade in about 5 minutes. Can we have voice chat off by pressing the X button? I also have a trade shop on Serebii if you are interested (click banner in my signiture on Serebii).
    Your welcome, if you need me to clone agian just let me know and I would be willing to clone for you agian.
    Okay I can do that. The original one I can trade you first (first slot of party) that way you would know that it is the original. Should I head into wifi now then to trade you the shiny Nincada original back along with my shiny Cresselia for the shiny Ho-Oh?
    Okay I would be definatly interested in the Ho-Oh for the Cresselia. Is there any way you could check its IVs very quickly? If not I would still be willing to trade my UT shiny Cresselia for the shiny Ho-Oh (UT?). Should I head on into wifi now then?
    The shiny Ho-Oh is interesting. Is it flawless, semi-flawless, or neither of the above? Is it complety UT. The only legends I remember were Ho-Oh and Manaphy was that it in your party? I have a history for being very forgetful especially when it comes to a few minutes ago (sad I know).
    What legend, you mean the legendary pokemon that were in your party when I traded you the UT shiny Deoxys?
    Can you trade your Enigma and Starf Berries for my Petaya Berry now? Use my Pearl FC (0303 6397 4251); if I remember correctly, it's the same code as the last time I traded with you.
    Okay I am heading into wifi now then. It would probably be about 2 minutes or so for me to clone the shiny Nincada, since I would have to put my AR after the trade since my wifi doesn't like me using my AR when I am trading (it will get stuck).
    While the shiny Cresselia possibly would be flawless. I would have to get back to you on the shiny Cresselia since I would need to know if it is flawless, semi-flawless, or neither flawless/semi-flawless. I am trading a copy to Shuckle so that he can check what its IVs are, but once I know what exactly the shiny Cresselia is in terms of IVs I will give you an offer for the shiny Cresselia on your shop.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom