• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
7:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you so much for the friend request and for the pokevirus :)
    You are mostly welcome. He's got a bold nature so I hope that he will be of tremendous help ;)
    Alright I have a spare female squirtle from when I was IV breeding, the rest I'll catch so you get something decent (IV wise) in return.
    Yeah, I saw on your post in the Wanted Station that you wanted one, and I had one handy, so I thought that I'd trade it to you.
    Added friend code. 5343-8441-4426 for mine. If you get a chance, may I get a PM on what type and content my friend safari is.
    Ah it's okay.. Actually I wanted to stop my BW after I have obtained Manaphy.. CAuse it's the last pokemon for me to complete my dex. (x.x ) So I will probably be inactive here once I get a Manaphy.. So let's see how things go.. :)
    they are legit i know i have venasauer lvl50ish shiny lapras lvl50ish and genesect you can have him i dont really care abut him that much..... and some others but I'm in new york 4 vacation and i left me ds and every pokemon i have in my house in arizona...if u could wait mabye 0ne or two days that would be Awsome i know i have some other but i cant think of them right off the top of my head so yay Hope to trade soon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom