• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Sheena

1. S

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Morty, Volkner, Flannery, Cress, Roark, Clair, and Brawly are the hottest imo.
  2. S

Has anyone actually used their Masterball(s)?

I only use the Masterball on the Roaming Legendary(/ies), because I'm too lazy to track them down each time.
  3. S

Who do you think is the most beautifulest woman character in the Pokemon universe?

Re: Who do you think is the most beautifulest woman character in the Pokemon universe Defiantly Hilda and Cynthia. Ah, how I love them so. <3
  4. S

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

Kyurem the Zoroark is the dumbest thing for me... I honestly have no idea what possessed me to name it that...
  5. S

Best generation storyline

The best, imo, is the 5th generation's plots. BW's plot was simply the best.