• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
Sheep
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi ! :D just to say congratulations on your promotion! :D Incidentally Mareep is awesome
    Reactions: Sheep
    Sheep
    Sheep
    omg i forgot to message you to say hi!! thank youuu, i love your username/icon, i'm a huge soul eater fan and wish we'd get a second season T_T
    Medusa Gorgon
    Medusa Gorgon
    You are fvery welcome :D and Thank you so much! <3 It was my second ever anime I tried (the first being FMA). I went with Medusa for one of our Halloween events a few years ago and then decided to keep it :p for now... I do wish we would get a proper second season. Not just wasn't what we needed to give us our fix! :eek:
    Sheep
    Sheep
    ooh, that's awesome! medusa was an awesome character and I loved her interactions with Lord Death in her child form, his karate chops are always great hahaha. and agreed T_T the manga wasn't great imo (wasn't a fan of how Death the Kid was written there, and the pacing was a little odd), so I'd love to see something unique done for s2 anime... but it probably won't happen. s1 is already so high quality. well, except the ending oof ):
    congrats on the promo in the chaotic anime section
    Reactions: Alola
    Sheep
    Sheep
    ahah thank you!! i used to mod it many years ago so it's nice to come back, being an anime nerd and all <3
    JANNA I HATE THIS NAME. T_T Why did I just decide to change to Lukaji like this so soon? T_T
    Can you change my username for Christmastime? I don't even know if I'm allowed to ask this but I want to have a Christmas username and my 90 days won't run out until January.
    Aaaah, wow, I had no idea. XD That's cool. Nice to find a few familiar faces around here.
    Janna, what the heck, you're a mod here too? HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO HAVE FREE TIME?

/Drew
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…