Sheep
Local time
10:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries.^^

The worst thing I've ever done to my body was to fall off a dinosaur-shaped climbing frame at age six and put a crack in my humerus. Now that really hurt. 0_o
    I believe it has expand to everypony older than 10 male or female

Where in NY are you, City, Albany, Buffelo, near Canada or somewhere in between?
    Hehe, luckily the latest dub episode had a great animator. Tamagawa! <3

The characters all looked so adorable! :D
    Do you think you want to perform the latest check on BW 14 to BW 19? If yes, you get the list to check.

That's it for now.
    Fan Opinion Chronicles BW 008 - BW 013 done! Thanks for your help! Please tell me what you think (best in comments section).

Thanks for reading.
    He appreciates your concern.^^

Originally, I added him because throughout that week I'd managed to bang my head three times in three different places, and that was pretty much how I felt at the time. But now I've gotten so attached to him. :p
    Are you interested in checking the BW 8 to BW 13 for my Fan Opinions Chronicles for errors, oversights and things that can be omitted? I am done with them now. If you are, I will send you the list and you can start checking. If you are not, then say so.

Thanks for reading.
    Nah its ok,just wanted to chat abit.Good to hear that school is over,now you will have more time for vacation and relaxation.Do you have any plans for summer?
    In any way, thanks for reading and leaving a comment! It makes me happy to know that some people enjoyed this great idea.

Thanks for reading.
    BW Fan Opinion Chronicles: BW 001 - BW 007 is done! Tell me what you think (best in comments section).

Thanks for reading.
    Hi just wanted to apologize if my message bothered or anything which i supposed it did since it got ignored,Sometimes i got carried away,i know bad habit.
    I've seen parts of it subbed, like the night time scene when they're talking about their dreams, but I think you can find the translations on Dogasu's website. I would die for a sub of that too :( I would also die for a sub of the episode when Dustox goes away. That was one my most favorite episode of DP. I cry nearly every time towards the end ;_;

LOL, yay for forumset archives! *high fives*

/fabulous
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom