Sheep
Local time
2:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nooo! "It's PRAISING TIEM!" *blocks kick*

Aaaah, sorry! The "Training Daze" Chronicles special XD I'm just more used to the previous one because I've known about it since I was like 12 XD I wish I could roleplay, it always seemed too hard for me, and I know I'd get out of character hahaha. I remember looking at the screenshots on filb to see if the Rockets did anything in the episodes...and if they didn't, I didn't bother watching :p

thanks ^^ I'm going to keep this one for a while because I'm really lazy I miss your Shooti banner! :(
    They are very popular on here. xD I was going to watch it myself, but my sister wasn't home at the time, and I wanted to watch it with her. Then I forgot about it. xD
    Even worse than Dangoro's? I saw that it had a noticable dip at least (which was fair in my opinion, the ep was pretty bad...). I may watch for the Dent scenes, and skip the talking xD
    I cannot wait for the fishing one. I didn't even bother watching the Ligrey one after hearing that it was a bit of a mehish episode. I'm half debating whether to watch today's xD
    I always heard that Psychology was really difficult xD Luckily mine today was pretty easy, and a nice one to finish with.

We so do! And our break will have great episodes like BW41 being aired :D We need another Dent episode to be revealed.
    Good luck on your last final tommorow! I just finished my exams earlier today, and I can't wait for a good long break xD
    dsfhjkashdflkjasdhfLORDBACON!! Holy- That's brilliant! I'm sorry, but I'm not that cool as to come up with a name as cool as that!! XDDDD (It was Commander Pokabu, creative, huh? :p)
    Yeah, I did too! I was MAJORLY OBSESSED with the Rockets in every shape and form. The minute I found out about "The Origins of Truth and Love" was the minute I got into watching the JP version. I was searching EVERYWHERE for it, and in the process, got even more into the anime itself...Rocket fanfics were all I read back then XD

Awww ;_; I'm just...I dunno. Non-threatening and ridiculous XD It's the sigs, isn't it? XDD I hope it goes well for you in the long run!!
    Really? I haven't even been a mod for even a year yet, I think it was September when I got in. Or do you mean as a regular user? I'm quite an oldie to this place because it was my go-to for when PUSA took over the dub. Had to rely on the Japanese version for once, so I came here for summaries (either that, or it was something Rocketshipping related...ah, too long ago XD)

Haha, Summer of '10 was my most active year. I was posting up storms in the BW preview thread (mainly about...Iris dolls [I don't know if anyone remembers them XD] and Dento). I was honestly blown out of my mind because I wasn't mod material at all. Not so good at decision making/authoritah XD
    Use Bishi Sparklez Armageddon Shower! *spinspinspinspinspinspin*

NP, you'll be great! You couldn't have been worse than me when I started out, trust me XD At least you knew what you were getting into...I was recruited randomly out of nowhere XD
    Congrats on the modship! I think you'll be hearing this a lot, lol. But YES! Dento now has a position of power! One step closer...to ruling the world! Muahahaha!! Can't say that I'm not excited XD
    You're such a good liar. :) I always thought I was a naive annoyance, everyone seems so much smarter than me. Everyone here has more experience, I guess.

I don't like changing my avatar. I always thought I'd keep the same avatar forever, so it'd be easier to identify me. But whatever.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom