• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Sheep

1. Sheep

What video games are you playing now?

I stumbled upon a cool-looking game on the app store called Dislyte a few days ago, it's a recent release I think. The aesthetic reminds me of another game I love so I tried it out and have been enjoying it so far :3
  2. Sheep

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Less meh than earlier in the week. Still dealing with the same health issues (likely permanent since there is no immediate cure for this), but feeling a bit better about it all. Enjoying my afternoon with warm milk tea helps!
  3. Sheep

Hiii

Rowlet is a precious babie <3 Big welcome to Bulbagarden Totem Rowlet, you seem like you'll fit in swell :bulbaLove:
  4. Sheep

Hello, hello!

Hi Lemma! ohmigosh, your little persona is too adorable I can't even ;__; welcome to bulbagarden!!
  5. Sheep

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Been a little quiet and down the last few weeks. Almost no one knows this but I've had a rare ear condition called patulous eustachian tube (just found out the name recently) almost my entire life and sometimes it makes the day so hard to power through. v_v
  6. Sheep

Greetings, sheeple of Shibuya!

oh my god yes a TWEWY fan welcome Noff!!
  7. Sheep

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

DBZ Super! The dub is airing two episodes every Friday here. It's at the tournament arc atm, which is pretty early on. I usually don't watch many dubs but this one is good!!
  8. Sheep

obligatory greeting

Subway bois and Chandelure, I approve greatly!! welcome blanc, lovely to meet you :bulbaLove:
  9. Sheep

Music What music are you currently listening to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLe40q0g3Vw To say I'm addicted would be an understatement <3<3
  10. Sheep

Excited To Be Here!

Hi Zoroark! lovely to meet you :3 Yeah the wiki is a great resource and one of my favorite places to check out for info also. hope you see you around :bulbaLove:
  11. Sheep

Avatar and Signature Check Thread

Hi, I merged your thread with the signature check one just to make this a little easier! What exactly do you need help with? You can typically upload an image to an image-hosting site like Imgur.com and then paste the URL (often ending in .png, .jpg, or .gif) in your signature in tags. You can...
  12. Sheep

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

hisuian lilligant creeps me the heck out, those legs/lower half are way too humanlike and I really don't like it @colours Top three favorite Pokémon types?
  13. Sheep

Rules Bulbagarden Forum Rules (Last Updated April 13th, 2022)

Hi! I'm going to assume you're talking about the neverending romance ship thread? If so, this is a thread that originally began a very long time ago and is used for little more than just organizational purposes now. There are a lot of pairings in this long list with some dating back decades and...
  14. Sheep

Music What song is stuck in your head right now?

FFXIV Endwalker - Close in the Distance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aAU1O2mhvs Makes me cry each time, so powerful. I love this game and the emotions it gives me.
  15. Sheep

Hello everyone!

Hi Eevee, big welcome! Nice to have you around, you'll definitely fit in well ~ <3 Sylveon and Togekiss (and the fairy type in general) are amazing tbh, I love them a lot. hope you stick around!!