• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Sheep

1. Sheep

Your newest purchase or gift

Bought both of the Famicom Detective Club games last night! Also preordered FFXIV Endwalker today, though I won't be charged for that until a few days before the preorder is ready. yeeey <3
  2. Sheep

More PokeToons on the way!

I'm really excited. Enjoyed the Pancham one that was uploaded not long ago, and the art styles for the rest look so nice and unique. Wish I could say which one I'm looking forward to most based on this PokeToon advertisement but....they all look so good. @[email protected]
  3. Sheep

The Garden Grotto General Chat

New Snap and FFXIV mainly... enjoying both! Not sure if you have a Switch or anything (or played the original) but it's been a lot of fun!! and aaaa hope that improves quickly D: I have some persistent allergies that make my ears pop constantly and it's always such a bother. Wishing you less...
  4. Sheep

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hi! I'm doing okay. Been spending today gaming (kinda the usual when I'm not busy lol) and about to prep lunch. How about you? \o/
  5. Sheep

Notice A ghost has floated into Pokémon Anime and Manga!

Hi everyone! You may have noticed a new moderator listed in our corner of the forum. We've been looking for some more help here in A&M for a little while and recently brought someone very deserving aboard :bulbaLove: I'd like to welcome @Ghost Diplocaulus to the Pokémon Anime and Manga staff...
  6. Sheep

What video games are you playing now?

Still enjoying the heck out of New Snap, but I really want to buy Famicom Detective Club once I'm done!
  7. Sheep

What would Ash's team be if you wrote Journeys?

I actually think this set of Pokémon is as good as it's going to get when it comes to team variety and overall coolness/popularity, and like it a lot. The main issue is screentime and development. But if I could actually give him something else....it'd be Falinks tbh. :bulbaLove: I just can't...
  8. Sheep

Hi Tumb, welcome! Ooh nice to hear you visited Japan, I'd love to check out as many of the Pokémon Centers as possible sometime :3c And then subsequently go broke, lol. Nice to have you on bulba!
  9. Sheep

Explain your Signature!

it's from one of the prettiest episodes of the Pokémon anime, all I need to say <3
  10. Sheep

Hello :)

Seeing someone list Pidgey as one of their favorites is honestly really cool. It's tiny and cute, so I approve! Nice to meet you Ryan <3
  11. Sheep

Hello hello!

Ahhh I loved ORAS so much. They're some of my favorites and I thought they were, for the most part, awesome remakes with lots to do. Nice to meet you GhulehGirl :enzap:
  12. Sheep

Bonjour!

You seem super awesome, and your avatar... ahhh so pretty <3 Welcome MoonStone! Definitely going to agree with ice and fairy especially being lovely types, but they're all good honestly. Hope to see you around!
  13. Sheep

Hi There!

Tepig is adorable! I loved Ash's. ;_; Welcome to Bulba Tepig, nice to have you join here as well \o/
  14. Sheep

Greetings

Heyo Psych0Shark, welcome! no worriesss I was a lurker for the longest time too, but posting is a lot of fun. Nice to have you here <3
  15. Sheep

What time is it where you are?

Currently 3.07PM in South Africa. just had some 90% dark chocolate after tea as my afternoon snack :'D