• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Sheep

1. Sheep

Challenge Drawing With Your Non-Dominant Hand :O

I’m horrible at this lol A spoon?
  2. Sheep

Do you care what Poké Balls you catch Pokémon with?

I care quite a bit myself if it's for mons I'll be IV breeding/EV training. great and ultra balls are ones I really don't tend to like much since they don't look great to me, so it's very rare I'll use those to catch Pokémon I plan to train up competitively or shiny breed/hunt. think my...
  3. Sheep

Keep/Change/Delete

keep! very useful competitively, I think it works really well. Extreme Speed?
  4. Sheep

Your favorite anime battle

For me I don't think anything will top Ash's battle against Kukui/Tapu Koko - it was an absolute masterpiece and my favorite episode to date. Ash vs. Clemont for his gym badge was also insaaanely good. I can probably watch those tons of times over!
  5. Sheep

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

cute! i like appletun better though, but it seems like most others do haha snorlax?
  6. Sheep

What video games are you playing now?

more ffxiv lately. did my usual dailies that include roulettes, beast tribe quests, and hunts. need to get back to leveling my crafters, but I'm just so lazy to do leves with all the running back and forth it requires :<
  7. Sheep

Favorite Ash-Free Animation

Chronicles has a really special place in my heart, as well as The Legend of Thunder. Must have watched those tens of times over. The stories were so engaging and I was incredibly happy to have focus on other characters, especially in such deep and serious events I didn't often see in regular...
  8. Sheep

What youtube video did you watch last?

taylor's 3 day instagram model transformation! she's one of my favorite vloggers, I feel like she's a very realistic person (b' ')b didn't finish watching yet though lol
  9. Sheep

Review TW07: Sky

just finished watching! This was a great episode even if I couldn't help but feel the adults were irresponsible letting John go alone when he's sick and weak. The flying taxi scenes were beautiful. Of course Leon would get lost and end up on the mountains though, expected but still amusing lol...
  10. Sheep

Do you rotate your team?

usually not! I stick to a team of 5/6 (depending on the game and if I need an HM slave to fill a slot). my partner has trained a lot of Pokémon in some playthroughs though, I think up to 15-20?
  11. Sheep

Quiz: What Pokemon are You?

fairly accurate, but I feel like I get a different answer each time I take this. think I got Teddiursa and Togetic before!
  12. Sheep

Preview M23: Koko

I enjoyed the song a fair bit, and the trailer itself looks great! The scenes they showed off were super dynamic. Still not too sure about this human child raised in the jungle by animal(s) concept concept since I feel it's a little overdone, but it definitely makes me like Zarude a lot more...
  13. Sheep

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Story of Seasons: Mineral Town for the switch! aaaah I want it but spent a lot on other things already, including pretty high emergency vet bills for the cat. eventually ;_;
  14. Sheep

Favorite Normal Type?

there are so many normal types I love, but hands down favorite would be Cinccino <3 it's so fluffy and adorable, definitely in my top 5 favorite Pokémon list. close seconds are Furret, Delcatty, Audino, Meloetta, and Zangoose. love them all!
  15. Sheep

Preview JN035: Get Pikachu

! okay this one sounds fun and I love the idea of Go getting a Pikachu and potentially evolving it later. Ash's Pikachu is absolutely never going to evolve no matter how much previews may try to make viewers believe, but the possibility of seeing Raichu in anyone's team at all would be great for...