Recent content by Shego

1. S

Building My New Team(s) for Pokemon SM series.

Hey everyone. How are you? As for me, I'm doing fine. I just wondering if you guys would like to help me with my pokemon teams for Sun and Moon. I used to plan on building on the Sand Team for Pokemon S/M. But I lost the list of Pokemon that I have on. And with new pokemon emerged, including...
  2. S

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Excuse me, fellas. I have a question I like to ask of you. Can the Sinnoh Ash pikachu learn Electro Ball? Because I like to get the one from either Sinnoh or Kalos. I like Sinnoh because of Ash's growth, its pokemon, its region,and Cynthia. I Iike Kalos because of Serena, her crush on Ash is...
  3. S

I see. So the speeding nature may be the best nature for Ash-Greninja. I've already knew about Protean. But I believe that the Greninja have an exclusive ability, Battle Bond. An ability that when a special Greninja defeats a pokemon, it turn into the Ash-Greninja. Water Shuriken becomes more...
  4. S

Excuse me, I have a question. If I were to have an Ash-Greninja on my team, what nature, IVs spread and moveset should be? One thing for sure is that Water Shuriken will be increased.
  5. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Hey guys. If I were to build a Sand Team, which ability that an offensive Garchomp must have? Sand Veil,or Rough Skin?
  6. S

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Me too. Serena's like the good influence on Ash. If she were to travel Alola region with him, that would be great. It would be one step closer for this relationship to be canon.
  7. S

LF: HA Basculin

Hello everyone My name is Shego. How things going for you? I'm doing fine. There's something I like to ask of you all. Well you see, I'm looking for a Basculin that has a Hidden Ability. Do you have a HA Basculin? If so, then what pokemon do you want? Whenever you have a chance, let me know, ok...
  8. S

Looking for a V-Create Victini.

Hey guys. How are you doing today? I'm doing fine. This is going to be a long shot. I'm looking for a Victini that has the Jolly nature, as well as having the move, V-Create,and Bolt Strike at least. Not fake, not cloned,and not hacked. Just a legit one. As for the IVs on the Victini that has...
  9. S

v-create victini

Hey guys. How are you doing today? I'm doing fine. This is going to be a long shot. I'm looking for a Victini that has the Jolly nature, as well as having the move, V-Create,and Bolt Strike at least. Not fake, not cloned,and not hacked. Just a legit one. As for the IVs on the Victini that has...
  10. S

I have a question I like to ask of you. What is the best nature for the 20th anniversary Victini? Its moves are incinerate, quick attack, endure,and confusion. Although it can learn sacred shot. If the 20th anniversary Victini can learn the moves V-Create, Fusion Bolt,and/or Bolt Strike, then I...
  11. S

I see. But still, its good for Ash and Serena to be back in the friendly terms again. Compared to the other Ash shippings, this one is the most unique and pleasing of all. Serena does really love Ash, and he would probably feel the same way when the Kalos Quest is over. Misty,Dawn,and Iris...
  12. S

I see. So Nature Power isn't affected by the weather, but affected by terrains. Do you know which pokemon that can give an electric terrain in order for Nature Power to become "Thunderbolt"?
  13. S

Well, Ash and Serena did argue once, but very short and very serious. And then, Ash apologize to Serena for lashing out on her, and she's pleased that the Ash she loves returns. I got a feeling that Amourshipping growing stronger from the point where Ash got the last Gym Badge of Kalos...
  14. S

Thank you for the answers to my previous questions. There's something else I like to ask you. Which pokemon that can support the team who can change the weather? The reason why I asked is that I like to benefit the sweeper with an attacking move, "Nature Power".
  15. S

I know that Serena scolds Ash and he didn't bother to fight back. Is there any episodes that Ash and Serena get into a fight/argument or not? One thing for sure is that those two get along very well. As well as having mutual respect for one another.
Back
Top Bottom