Recent content by Sheldor00

1. S

Your "YES!" moments

In my Alpha Sapphire game, I have been using the DexNav to acquire pokemon with specific abilities and/or moves to make a stronger in game team. I just caught a level 22 Zubat with Bravebird in granite cave. Since I was holding out for this specific egg move, this is a definite yes moment.
  2. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Lilycove Dept Store. First floor.
  3. S

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

I am very happy with my team currently. I am using: Swampert, Swellow, Breloom, Camerupt, Gardevoir, and Linoone as a HM slave (Cut/Strength/Rock Smash/Secret Power).
  4. S

Sneaking on the DexNav!

I love this feature. It is a big component of why I am not as far as I expected to be. I always stop to check when the radar has the exclamation point. My latest catch is a level 40 Pelipper with Brine holding a lucky egg. That was very "lucky".
  5. S

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Correct. You will need to go through route 112 and the fiery path before returning to route 111 and then you will be able to get it.
  6. S

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition If I remember correctly, route 111 before getting to the ash covered grass. Given to you by a NPC.
  7. S

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I have caught a surskit with fell stinger and another one with aqua jet. It doesn't seem limited to a single egg move, but I don't know if it is restricted by your search level or not. Edit: I do recall encountering slakoths with the egg...
  8. S

Rarest Pokemon Ever?

Event pokemon. I know that I took a break in the series missing all of gen 3 and got back into it when HGSS start coming out. It took me some time to realize how to get event pokemon (distributions at Gamestop, etc...) and Darkrai/Mew/Celebi were some of the last pokemon I needed. If you miss...
  9. S

Mandatory events that are just patronizing and/or "forced."

Honestly, gift pokemon are bittersweet. Most of the time they are not catchable in the wild. I do prefer catching pokemon as long as they don't have beldum capture rates. But I have become much more proficient at breeding so a gift pokemon can be bred for the nature and IV distribution I like. I...
  10. S

How full is your Pokedex?

I have all 719 obtained in pokemon x along with a living dex in PokeBank. Most of the ground work came in BW and BW2 where I achieved the Shiny Charm and obtained all the pokemon up to that point. The living dex is and will be a great achievement for me since it will make shiny charms easier to...
  11. S

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Hi. I am looking for a few safari pokemon: Helioptile, Zebstrika, Clefairy, Hariyama, Drifblim, Sawsbuck, Dewgong, Muk, Gloom, Girafarig, and Boldore. Send me a PM if you would like to add me. My information is below in the signature.
  12. S

GEN VI: Looking for Vivillons

I do need the river pattern. My game has high plains, but I also have spare continental, polar, meadow, garden, modern, and elegant patterns to offer in a trade. PM if you are interested. FC : 4656 - 6018 - 4467 (Sheldor)
  13. S

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

In B2 and W2, a female with a non hidden ability can pass down the ability 80% of the time while holding an everstone. I know this doesn't help with the nature you want, but just fyi. Edit: My bad. I read it wrong.
  14. S

Your "YES!" moments

Just found and caught a shiny Gurdurr on my B2.
  15. S

VG Weekly Poll #36 Do you like the changes to the EXP system in Black and White?

I liked the change in exp system. I for one like my entire team to be around the same level, and this system made it hard for one pokemon to level up too quickly relative to the rest. I do agree getting them to level 100 may take a little longer, but it makes it easier to get evolutions...