S
Local time
10:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I'm sure you can find one easily. Good luck!

I actually had fun writing that post. I didn't even have to write any of it, but it's one of my favorite posts of mine.

You're the third person to mention something about KH, now I really need to consider looking at 358/2 days. I'd start with the main games, but I don't have a PS2.

People really need to regulate themselves when posting. Some of that stuff drives me crazy.

Sorry, but I'm really tired. I'm turning in for the night. Nice talking to you! Good night, and see you later!
    LOL...I thought for sure it was a shiny. Now I'm happy because I can save that special time of "my-first-shiny-ever-seen" to be something I catch....

Even though with my luck, it'll be a legendary that I won't be able to catch, or something worthless, like Unown.
    GBA's aren't that hard to come by really. They're much cheaper because of the DS.

Did you at least read my post? If you didn't, I quoted PDL who spouted a bunch of whiny BS, then I ended with when he said 'Who's immature now?" LOL. PDL got really mad too, just because I posted what was exactly as it existed.

Yeah, I gotta agree with you there. It's harder to read too, sometimes I'll be scratching my head in wonder and amazement that someone could have mistaken what they wrote for English.
    Oh, yeah, emulators just don't give the same feeling as the actual game. I really hope that HGSS keeps everything from the original games, that'll just add to the nostalgia even more.

Ditto on that. I rarely get into arguments, unless someone is being really stupid. I do something like this then;

http: //bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=39074&page=13

Get rid of the space after the http: for it to work.

So I guess that means that you use proper grammar most of the time? I'm the same way, I hate not being able to read other's posts or leaving mistakes in my writing.
    What's VBA? Yeah though, Crystal was awesome. I loved almost all of it, and now we have HGSS. I can hardly wait. You?

Well, I don't feel like naming names, but don't feed the trolls, and don't let an argument get out of control.
    Yeah, everything about Johto was awesome IMO. Crystal was probably my favorite pokemon game ever. It just felt different from the other regions because it already had lots of the things from RBGY, so it added in lots of new things to make it more interesting.

Sorry you had a bad time there. It's much better here, as long as you know who to stay away from. Even then, you only need to advoid them on their off-days.
    Morty was one of my favorite gym leaders too. Actually, I liked most of the Johto ones. Clair, Whitney, Morty, Falkner, and Jasmine were all great IMO.

Thanks! I've never been a member of Serebii, but everyone seems to think that they're much more trollish there. Were you a member there?
    Ultradude2192 is worried about trolls?!?!?! Dude, that guy is a troll who happens to stick around.

Welcome to Bulbagarden though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom