• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Shiay

1. S

Shiay's Art Dump

Update.
  2. S

The Artist's Alcove's First Official Art Contest: RESULTS!

Koutetsuban entered with: trainer_ebony entered with: Professor Erin entered with: Takaki entered with: Lady Lucifer entered with: It surprises us mods that Lady Lucifer is the only winner who actually maintains an art thread. The rest of you should definitely go and create one...
  3. S

Who on Bulbagarden have you met?

WE'VE CAME CLOSE TO MEETING SEVERAL TIMES OVER;;; I think A-kon, possibly AFest, and definitely the Pokémon World Tour. ONE OF THESE DAYS, I SWEAR WE WILL ACTUALLY MEET. Speaking of... we will need to coordinate something so that we don't have near misses. XD; Actually set up a time and...
  4. S

What forum skin do you use? [Vol 4]

I use the Distortion World skin. I like that it's not glaring against my eyes.
  5. S

What Was the Last Thing You Searched On the Internet?

Re: What Was the Last Thing You Seached On the Internet? "Fanboys Comic"
  6. S

In this topic, we try to tempt each other's appetites: Food Pictures

Mini Torturi cu Panna Cotta
  7. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

W.A.R by DJ Pablo
  8. S

RedSapphire Draws Pictures for YOU (and you too!)

Thread closed due to OP's inactivity. Will be opened if and when the OP comes back and gives anyone of the moderators of this forum a PM.
  9. S

In this topic, we try to tempt each other's appetites: Food Pictures

Chocolate peanut butter cheesecake? I believe so...
  10. S

Who has the best pizza?

Well... as far as chains go? My vote definitely resides on Papa John's. I just like the way it tastes -- plus, it's not too greasy like the pizzas at Pizza Hut, and it's not crispy and weird like the pizzas at Domino's. @___@ Little Caesar's is all right, I guess... convenient for those that...
  11. S

ULTIMATE QUESTION!!!!!!

Both? Yes... both. I like both -- especially when there's homemade strudel. ahdfidf
  12. S

Worst thing you ever ate?

... Jeeze... what is there to lay on the table. Radishes have always been disgusting to me. Ugh... remember taking a bite out of one since my parents were all, "go on, sweetie! It's good for you." -- Never had another radish, or even part of one touch my lips ever again since then. Then there's...
  13. S

the sprite shop <BETTER> BIGGER> <BEST PHOTOS EVER!

Moved to the Artisan's Gallery where it belongs.
  14. S

I draw things sometimes

I think what I like most about this thread after going through it is seeing your art go from being a rather aesthetic and simplistic style into something that's getting to be more detailed over time. :3
  15. S

LC's Art Thread

Your style is really pleasing to look at. * o * I just love how it's not your typical Pokémon art style, or something even mostly inspired by said art style. The cartoon/westernised take that you have on your style is absolutely wonderful. :3
Back
Top Bottom