S
Local time
12:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I get to stay home from school today it is a 2 hour delay but my moms just letting me stay home yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, if I were going to explain why RenaGuil wouldn't work, I wouldn't just say, "Impmon is the one meant for her!" Instead, I'd explain the whole maturity issue between them.

You know what's also crazy? Some people ship two characters together, with their only reason being that they're the lead male and lead female.
    No, not yet... Someday (read as: When it's ready) I'll post one of my MorpheusShipping fics here. 8D
    No, I said that you "bit back", and then you came back with something along the lines of "the bitch deserved it", I don't recall the words. Is that not biting back?
    Hey I'm new here and kindo nooby on the chat and PMing thing but love Shaman King more than DBZ and Naruto. Let's Talk
    I knew you were gonna say that. Perhaps if you leave her be, she'll leave you be? Perhaps offer an apology. Be humble and accept that you're both in the wrong.

I sound like a bloody middle school counsellor...
    They ARE recent. I have little experience of drawing. I did a few, like, last year, but I don't know where they went. I'm effectively just beginning. My strength is in linguistics.
    Ill be here to support you in the fights ahead just be careful you dont get banned
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom