Shinneth
Local time
4:42 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. I still hope things will change, you. Sometimes, it hits you, you know, and you feel like the world is falling apart.
    thank you so much. It's been hard. It's been this way for like 9 months. I guess I've kind of gotten used to it, but still. It hits you sometimes, you know?
    Exactly. Say, how's it coming along, locating images for the previously mentioned TDI episodes (That's off the Chain! and Are we there Yeti?, each of which has only 2-3 images unto themselves)?
    I am SO getting HeartGold. Gold was my first Pokemon game, and I've been wanting a remake since FRLG.
    Gah!! This sucks! I've got "I Am the Walrus" running through my head! It's a great song, but try listening to it ten times over and over again. Do you know a way to get a song out of your head?
    I always wondered how your pics looked so unbelieveably perfect. I've been patroling the episodes, and as far as i can tell "Are We There Yeti?" and "That's Off the Chain!" are the only ones still in need of a good main image to replace their crappy, blurry ones.

By the way, there seems to be a spot of trouble regarding Advcoolio98 on the wiki, who has been doing what we thought forever gone: Creating episode pages full of stuff the user made up.
    It would be an improvement over the quality of the Veoh videos I've been forced to watch just to get my TDA fix, assuming torrents support video files. Of course, that doesn't sound legal, which could be bad. If TDW is caught doing anything illegal, I think Wikia has the right to shut the wiki as a whole down which would be just a little tiny bit sucky.
    Oh, nonono, this was just to explain to Nalyd, that though my computer blocked the camps wiki, my story mind went strong, but it's useless now. My best hope is to hope I get saved. But really, check out my fic here! It's called The Adventures of Gary Ketchum: Kanto- Volume 1. Read it and see what I can do when I sticm to a publishing schedule (if it's not too much trouble)!
    'Ey, Shin, have you checked out my story? Maybe you could show it to Nalyd to make up for the fact that my TDAuthor story can't go up because my computer has inexplicably blocked the camps wiki?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom