• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.
Shiny Celebi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heeey :) was wondering if you can help me with setting my Halloween sock up? trying to get my confirmation email to come through to a mail.com address and it's not playing ball for me :/ thanks in advance
    Literally every time I see you say something in a thread I hear it in Jasper's voice and imagine her just going on a human forum to have a good time talking about pokemon. That and shrugging nonchalantly about whatever opinions she has on any given topic.
    Yeah... I'd say by the End of the Year or something we'll get a Replenished Slate of Episodes.
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    yep. They might bring it back like early next year with I hate to say it but a Bomb(I hate those) but CN seems to like doing them and evidently airs more of their shows that way too. Though I have heard it was confirmed that eps are airing in the fall so who knows but CN could change that plan.
    Aye I know, SHAME,
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    I think they will have a hiatus soon sadly(since SoS was all of Season 3, very likely they'll need to replenish episodes.) but oh well.
    I did! :) couldn't watch the New Episodes of Steven Universe but I'm watching right now to catch up on.
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    They were good. Its a shame that Summer of Steven has ended but we're still getting at least some eps weekly(though we dont know for how long)
    Same, Lapis is good too, but goes into one of my Complaints (DAMN I FORGET how to Private Message, so I could Digress the Spoilers.)
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    Click on the profile of the person and click "Start New Conversation" but I probs know what you're talking about
    Yes, yes it is! :) After the Bingewatching, 2 Favorite Characters are: Peridot (it's what got me INTO the Show more :) ) and Greg! U?
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    I really like Greg. I love Peridot she is my favorite character. Lapis Lazuli is growing on me.
    Yeah, I'm going vague too (DON'T WANT people to be UPSET with Spoilers really)
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    Yeah I mean people that watch it could be looking at these messages ^^;
    Oh Ok. Yes, looks like tonight it was good (saw first 3 minutes of it, but had to get ready for my Trip) so I'll watch the Rest tomorrow but, liked it :) I must say, I've been liking the Musical Numbers more as of late, it's always been good, but I think it's just been... REALLY GOOD as of late.
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    Oh man well I hope you enjoy the ep it was... something, thats all I can really say without spoiling.
    Fine, getting ready for my Vacation and have been watching A LOT of Steven Universe since our June Conversations
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    How far are you? Summer of Steven is going on its been on every weekday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…