• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
Shiny Celebi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's fine, a bit disaaponted that we didn't get a Z Version, but hopefully Sun And Moon are good
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    Yeah, actually Im kinda glad we're onto Gen VII. Wasnt really much a fan of the concept of a Z myself but thats just my opinion.
    Oh I see, yeah I LOVE this Game!! I've played that a lot with Explorers of Darkness and Time SOOOOOOO MANY TIMES LOL!!
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    im not really huge on Mystery Dungeon or other side games. Its all main series to me.
    Aye, I'm cool when it's in the Afternoon or somewhat early morning. But 7:30 is too late and 2 and Half Hours is kinda brutal. What I did to kill time was play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Sky
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    Oh cool. I have that game but I didnt finish it because it got too hard and I ended up giving up.
    Hey there. Sorry to intrude. Since you made the thread asking for feedback on XenForo, I thought you might be able to answer my question in the rules thread (latest post atm)?

Thanks in advance!
    Oh I don't need to convince U of watching it, I guess I'm just a Comic Book Guy LOL!! There is plenty of other stuff. Hope there would be somehting U Like if U get Netflix :)
    Marvel's Daredevil Season 2! :) And been watching House Of Cards with Kevin Spacey, WHICH IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    Heard of those. Im not really a Marvel person but I hear good things. If I end up getting Netflix its possible I might give it a go.
    Oh, using Netflix, Movies and SuperHero Shows and Movies :)
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    what have you been watching on Netflix? Ive been considering maybe getting it for a while.
    you should change your name to Shiny Lugia to fit your userbar ;)
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    eh i dunno everyone regcognises me by this name and would just keep calling me SC anyway.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    That's true. :p but Celebi isn't even your favorite Pokemon! What's the origin of your username, anyway?

Personally I think the shiny form of Celebi is pretty cool, especially the one in PMD. (you're pretty cool too btw)
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    Lol it was random pretty much I dont even remember. I liked shinies at the time.

haha thanks
    Hello ShinyCelebi. How are you?
    I just wanted to clarify if we needed to apply for the Sun and Moon section seperately to the Video Games section. An answer to this would be greatly appreciated.
    Thankyou. :)
    Shiny Celebi
    Shiny Celebi
    sorry I missed this earlier, we'd prefer you apply to Pokemon Video Games if you want to mod Sun and Moon
    Elementar
    Elementar
    So I don't need to apply seperately for Sun and Moon. I've already submitted my Video Games one. Thankyou again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…