Proxima Centauri B
Local time
3:20 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Revenant, currently watching The Thing and it is REALLY DISGUSTING
    Proxima Centauri B
    Proxima Centauri B
    Id like to see The Revenant myself. My sister saw it and said it was good. Id love to see Star Wars too havent seen that yet.

Never seen The Thing.
    For some reason, my blogs are all showing to be posted on the same day when I look at it from "Your Blogs". I don't know if that's a glitch or not, but I'm not sure it's right.
    Proxima Centauri B
    Proxima Centauri B
    It could be, Im fairly certain that isn't supposed to be happening.I'll pass along the issue to other staff and see if it can be fixed.
    Hello again! :)

I've managed to hit 150 messages last week, but i still can't find the "edit your username" bar.
    Icy Wind
    Icy Wind
    Nothing =(
    Proxima Centauri B
    Proxima Centauri B
    hmm Im not sure I think you are supposed to be able to when you get 150 posts I'll see if I can look into it for you
    Icy Wind
    Icy Wind
    Oh, btw, i'm using my cellphone. Is there any difference between it and a laptop?
    Um.... hello. ^^; I think I might be having trouble with my signature? It might be just me, though..
    The image isn't showing up at all. It doesn't even show up when I try to preview it. Am I doing something wrong?
    Hi! :)

Sorry to bother you, but i can't find the "edit your username" bar anymore. A little help?
    Proxima Centauri B
    Proxima Centauri B
    I think its because there's a restriction now that you need 150 posts to change
    your username
    Icy Wind
    Icy Wind
    Oh, thank you ! :)

Now, all i need is to get those 150 messages...
    Hey, not sure if it's just me but I can't see the staff forums here? Maybe something's up with my permissions?
    Am I mistaken or did you once tell me that when a user changes their username, the old username has a hold on it for a while afterwards?

I seem to recall having had that conversation with somebody, but I can't search for conversations with specific users on my profile anymore, nor do I feel like searching the entire RM thread.
    Hey Brenna. Congrats on your promotion. It's well deserved, considering the amount of time and dedication you put into your job and the forum. It may sound a little weird coming from me, but I'm proud to see you come this far in the four years we've known each other. Here's to hoping we can make many more memories.
    I'm assuming this is a relatively recent promotion, if not I'm just late, but congrats on Head Admin : ) I know it's not really that much but still, congrats.
    I think this is a bit awkward... sometimes I think we might need to do it the new way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom