• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Recent content by Shiny Celebi

1. Shiny Celebi

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Pokemon Mountain

One does not simply walk into Mordor
  2. Shiny Celebi

The Shining Galaxy

So I guess I should kick this off with a post so I'll discuss whats been happening in my life to start. Life is ok for the most part, Ive spent a lot of time just mostly working this year, work is not very interesting so I wont bore you with that subject(Im a cashier meaning I just sell people...
  3. Shiny Celebi

The Shining Galaxy

Hey how are you all. So I decided Id try this blogging thing again where I talk about whatever, I probably wont post all that much here but I'll try whenever I have something interesting to talk about, so enjoy my ramblings I guess.
  4. Shiny Celebi

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

That still sounds good. What did you have?
  5. Shiny Celebi

Happy Birthday! Any plans?
  6. Shiny Celebi

Sadly I dont have the money to buy much for that, its nice that they have it though. If I was smart Id buy gifts but I usually dont have ideas yet sadly
  7. Shiny Celebi

That trampling incident only happened once in a Walmart(basically all this stuff seems to happen there most stores are a lot calmer especially if you dont go super early), its terrible and it should never have happened but there really isnt a super huge risk of getting trampled by customers...
  8. Shiny Celebi

Black Friday is stupid but at least I get that day off now since most people arent buying food because they have a ton of leftovers
  9. Shiny Celebi

That is a lot of movies, wow. I havent seen a movie in a theater in over a year. I just never really want to go somewhere and see them.
  10. Shiny Celebi

Chocolate chip, oatmeal,gingerbread,sugar cookies,chocolate cookies.... lots of kinds
  11. Shiny Celebi

I like cookies
  12. Shiny Celebi

Im just a comet
  13. Shiny Celebi

Shooting stars
  14. Shiny Celebi

puts a bunch of Geese in here and runs off