• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Shiny Celebi

1. Shiny Celebi

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

The Office
  2. Shiny Celebi

The Food Thread

I cant even remember the last time I ate a donut, My favorite foods tend to be Asian Cuisines and I eat them a lot. Im pretty bad at cooking though even though Im trying to get better at it lol. I keep wanting to make Korean Tofu Stew but I cant ever find the meat I want for it,so I may have to...
  3. Shiny Celebi

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Some post on Twitter
  4. Shiny Celebi

Your newest purchase or gift

i bought a cup of coffee and some tea
  5. Shiny Celebi

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Hi. I remembered these exist finally. OMG Jurassic World looks EPIC.
  6. Shiny Celebi

What should you be doing right now?

Cooking rice for my dinner.
  7. Shiny Celebi

The cooking thread

I eat that all the time. Its quick and tasty plus Im a beginner cook and it requires very little effort. Tonight Im making a simple dinner of miso soup,rice and some frozen gyoza. I enjoy Japanese food a lot and Id like to try making some more Japanese dishes as well as learning to make some...
  8. Shiny Celebi

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Thats nice to hear,ME. Makes me really miss shimy hunting myself. Though I dont have the enthusiasm I once did for it,sadly.
  9. Shiny Celebi

Random Messages 16: Who’s on First?

BONES
  10. Shiny Celebi

I LIKE AUTUMN I think its time to GET SPOOKY
  11. Shiny Celebi

Peanut butter jelly time
  12. Shiny Celebi

Popular game franchises you've never played.

Pretty much anything non Nintendo. I’ll use the Persona series as an example,Persona looks pretty interesting after watching streams of it.
  13. Shiny Celebi

American Politics Thread

So would you also refuse to get the MMR vaccine,the Polio vaccine,the Meningitis vaccine,the Tetanus vaccine as well as other needed vaccines? Because those vaccines are the only reason why people dont get those diseases now. There have been Measles outbreaks due to people refusing to gete their...
  14. Shiny Celebi

How old were you 20 years ago?

14. In my first yr of high school.