Recent content by shiny charizard 10

1. S

Wanted: Dream Park/Hidden Grotto Females! (MAJOR UPDATE INSIDE!)

Re: Wanted: Dream Park/Hidden Grotto Females! (List Updated: Dec. 21) yourlilemogirl; i'm ready to trade now so if you want to you can.
  2. S

haunter

bushhiding; how about you trade me DW leaveney for haunter?
  3. S

haunter

ill give you one for free then just wait till i hatch my gengar.
  4. S

Re: Wanted: Dream Park/Hidden Grotto Females! lets trade btw whats your friend code? and i am using white 2
  5. S

Gen V: Looking for Thundurus and Light Clay

Valley; lets trade. remember i hold on to your kyurem.
  6. S

haunter

bushhiding; do you have any DW pokemons? if you do tell me the move set, the ability and nature, and the level.
  7. S

Various DW Pokémon and Bred Pokémon

Berrenta; ill give you pidgy for bagon.
  8. S

Re: Wanted: Dream Park/Hidden Grotto Females! yourlilemogirl; FC: in signature...
  9. S

Pokemon Breeder Himura: Have all the Starters!!!

what do you want for kanto jhoto hoenn and sinnoh starters? i could give you 3 DW females. and some rare items since i have 999 of each item and btw the DW females are legit.
  10. S

Re: Wanted: Dream Park/Hidden Grotto Females! i can offer a durant just wait a few days for me to get one from hatching.
  11. S

giving out pidgies and durants

i am giving out pidgies and durants. i got these when trying to breed other females but since i trade them all i dont have any female DW pokemon to trade. these pokemon may have 31 IVS and may be males with hidden abilities. i dont want anything in return so if you want them please take them...
  12. S

Gen V: Looking for Thundurus and Light Clay

do you have a bagon with sheer force? if you do ill trade that instead of the tornadus.
  13. S

tirtouge or carracosta

ill give you both. do you have any hidden grotto pokemons that avalable to trade? i used a action replay on my white and i have 999 fossils.
Back
Top Bottom