S
Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, I've only watched the anime. I'd like to get the books but they aren't shipped to Dubai. I really want to get my hands on them though.
    ah, i didnt get that far yet. i WOULD be that far if my stupid library would just get the books i placed on hold from the other library T_T ive been waiting for book 3 since the beginning of summer T_T i would already have tht book finished if they'd just realize ive had it on hold since the day it came out... T_T *sigh* how many of the books have u read?
    ive heard of the endless eight, but i havnt read the part with them. maybe i should just try to watch the anime, it would be faster than waiting for the book...
    you don't have to keep reinstalling it. just ignore the thing telling you your copy of mIRC is expired. it's not going to do anything P:
    have you had any luck with logging into subeta?

also, i have no idea if you've ever even been in #alpha, but you definitely know most of us and i feel it would be a good idea to invite you to our...reunion of sorts. today is #alpha's third anniversary, and a couple of us are wanting to get everyone together whether on the channel or on some forum. :U
    Oh, that's okay. ^_^

Oh, that's really awesome! I feel like hugging the plushie now! XDD Hehe, I love fast rides like that - for our excursion at the end of this year, the 9th graders get to go to a theme park - and it's going to be awesome! It's awesome to know you've had fun over in Sega! =D
    Wow, the movie seems like a big screen version of the Bold and the Beautiful... >.>" -shudders-... but I guess if you're a guy, and you like the movie, then I suppose the movie's not as bad as I would think.

And that's really cool! What exactly did you do over there? =O
    Hehe, I can relate. >_>" My brother's a lot older than I am, so he does all this random stuff with his mates. But he's been attending university lately, so he's not home as much. And I find it oddly saddening to not have his weird presence around, though. ,___,
    I'm fine, thanks. I sorta dreading today cause my brother's friends are coming over, and are totally annoying. Hopefully they'll just play warhammer all day long and leave me alone.
    Oh, really? I've learnt Italian until about 8th Grade, but I'm not very good with it though... so I guess that explains why I got the language background wrong. XDD

And you're welcome. =D I'm Indian/Sri Lankan, though I've lived in Australia since I was about... two and a half years old? So I guess you could call me Australian/Sri Lankan. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom