Recent content by Shiny_Hydreigon

1. S

If you were a Pokémon, what type(s) would you be?

u mena BLACK version right?.... anyway id be grass/fire.....oh yeah.
  2. S

Your "YES!" moments

Tsss....Catching a shiny sigilyph, eelektross and deino....(the frist two in only 2 days).........SO MUCH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. S

The most inappropriately typed Pokemon

hmm-hmm...agree,agree
  4. S

Favorite Pokemon Meme?

SMUGLEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111and gary oak would be second....
  5. S

Localized Names

I wish it wasnt aimed at little kids, especially since so many teens even adults play it... BTW, they should really remove that limit thing from all the names in the game. I mean WTF this isnt a Game boy COLOR game!!!!
  6. S

Shiny Encounters In B/W

yeah, i loled when i saw his eyes!Anyway, im getting a shiny hydreigon of course...i dont really care for zekrom or reshiram...theyll just be in my box,,,rotting. lol
  7. S

Right, but even though a pokemon has never changed type from one generation to another they have from one evolution stage to another, and there's no rule saying they coudnt have changed it, especially when they call all the shots(I presume).
  8. S

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

Because of the popular internet meme.
  9. S

Actually from amber,hahah,but it could still have benn rock dragon... awesome typing
  10. S

They could have changed it in the 2nd gen like magnemite.
  11. S

Actually fish aren't reptiles...and not all dragon types are based on them either, example kingdra,altaria, etc...
  12. S

Contest Blastoise vs Torterra

Torterra. never liked blastoise. it was too simple. Beside Torterra also resembles an ankylosaurus and dinosawrz r kewl. XP
  13. S

Contest Leftovers vs. Black Sludge

Well, one works for all pokemon and the other only for poison types...so.....leftovers...:confused:
  14. S

The Hardest battle Ever

^This!!!! I could not DO IT!!!! His damn shock waves always killed my combusken<<<<his ember attack and rock smash did like only 25% damage on magneton!! WTF!?!?Well i was pretty underleveld too....
Back
Top Bottom