• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Shiny_Latias

1. S

GEN VI: Need Dittos

5300-9435-5995 ign Cherry
  2. S

Oh sorry, I forgot to reply when I came home [had something on after work]. I bred the Larvitar I needed, but I'll take a Dratini then :P
  3. S

I don't have my DS with me atm so I'll get my FC later [I'm at work], but depending what I'll hatch tonight, I'll trade with you. Just gonna see if I got any good ones :)
  4. S

Offering: Trainer and Egg Shiny Values with Instacheck Hotspot

Everyone has their own Shiny Value. If you run into a Pokémon that matches your value, it will be shiny. You can also check shiny values of eggs. So if you find someone with a matching shiny value as your egg, and give it to them to hatch, it will hatch as a shiny! Then they trade it back to you :)
  5. S

Are any of your Larvitars female?
  6. S

GEN VI: Your shiny Skrelp for my shiny Clauncher

I have an untouched Skrelp if you want to trade
  7. S

High Plains Patterned Vivillon Giveaway

Re: Archipelago Patterned Vivillon Giveaway Aww damn :P I already have that one. I'm down to the last 3 that everyone needs xD Thanks tho! :)
  8. S

High Plains Patterned Vivillon Giveaway

Re: Archipelago Patterned Vivillon Giveaway Ohhh yes please! My FC is: 5300-9435-5995 Thank you ^^
  9. S

The Pumpkaboo Harvest :P

I can give you a River Vivillon or a Japanese Binacle?
  10. S

Vivillon - Icy snow pattern

Thank you very much! ^^
  11. S

I'm coming online now for the trade ^^
  12. S

Cherry. Oops, I just found your FC :P Adding now!
  13. S

Yes I did :) It's my native pattern ^^ My FC is: 5300-9435-5995
  14. S

Vivillion Continental (FS: Manectric, Dedenne, Stunfisk)

Re: Vivillion Continental/Elegant/High Plains/Friend Codes I have a River if you'd like to trade for Continental?
  15. S

I have River if you'd like to trade? :)
Back
Top Bottom