Recent content by ShinyBen

1. S

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

Gen1: Charmander Gen2: Cyndaquil Gen3: Torchic Gen4: Chimchar Gen5: Snivy Gen6: Chespin
  2. S

The Shiny Encounters Thread

So, I finally got around soft-resetting for the first time. I got the shiny charm on white 2 a while back but hadn't played it since. I quickly learned that it's pretty sweet considering that 6 resets was all it took for a brand new shiny Latias.
  3. S

Haha. That's insane. I just caught a shiny Ghastly whilst doing a Wedlocke Challenge. 'cept mine was in the Sprout Tower in HeartGold. :p
  4. S

Longest Masuda Method

I hatched like 500 eggs and never got a shiny tepig... But I did get a shiny snivy after 7 and oshawott after 20. :)
  5. S

Do Yo Think Pre-Ordering Japanese Pokemon Games is Right or Does it Kinda Spoil it.

Re: Do Yo Think Pre-Ordering Japanese Pokemon Games is Right or Does it Kinda Spoil i I don't understand why everyone is so upset over this. I've imported 3 Japanese games now (HG, Black, and White 2) and I don't speak Japanese at all but I don't feel like my experience changed any from playing...
  6. S

So today I decided that I wanted to try my hand at the masuda method. 8 eggs in and I found myself with a shiny snivy. Needless to say I'm quite content. ha. I chained and caught a shiny skarmory today.
  7. S

Remembering Whitney's Miltank

I was playing heartgold with the nuzlocke challenge rules. Ended my mareep, togepi and pidgeotto's lives. =/ I was left with only quilava and poliwhirl. haha
  8. S

Today I caught a random shiny Gligar on my Heartgold. My tenth random shiny in all games but I have like a zillion from the pokeradar. Pretty stoked. :)
  9. S

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

so yesterday i was chaining skarmory. but when i was at thirty nine my copy of pokemon black came in... i turned off and ended my chain. lol
  10. S

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

alright so i ordered pokemon black in japanese but im kinda worried it'll be a bit confusing. i ordered heartgold from japan last year and had minimal problems but i already knew the story line from gsc. am i in for more of the same or will i have major problems? (i dont know any japanese, mind you)
  11. S

so my slakoths have really gotten me back in the groove. i got 6 shiny shellos and 7 shiny meditites in the last 2 days. =)
  12. S

so yesterday i chained for the first time in a very long time and caught 4 shiny slakoths. it felt really good. i think im gonna get back into this. =)
  13. S

Is Pokemon the only game you play?

pokemon's the only thing i play for the ds. its the only reason i even own a ds. lol
  14. S

Shiny Pokémon via Masuda method

im almost positive mexican video games are the ones released in america. everything is in english.
Back
Top Bottom