S
Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, I still have the shiny Staryu for the tentacool. My FC is 0302 5370 1933. Let me know when you can trade and your FC.

Thanks. :)
    Hey Gimme a time when you're able to trade (and your time zone) and I'll be sure to be available whenever you want to get that Tentacool off you.
    That's fine, take your time. It's just going to be difficult organising a trade time because of my job.
    I'm hoping to pick up a Celebi on my Platinum today if you still need it. If so, I would like a shiny Murkrow, any gender and nature as long as it doesn't hinder attacking stats or Speed with the moves Thunder Wave and Dark Pulse at the bare minimum.
    Wow, thanks! That'd be great! And no, it doesn't need anything special ... as long as the date on it's summary page isn't set to BEFORE the game's release date.
    Shiny Staryu
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Natural Cure

and

Shiny Slowpoke x2
    Nature: Relaxed & Sassy
    Ability: Own Tempo
    i know u said u have all the pokedex, but i would love to have a couple shiny pokemon. is there something you want in return for them? i dont have the celebi tho
    lol i need all the luck i can get cheers dude! i enjoy doing it but i hate impatient people - some of them ask for like 6 pokemon (all with egg moves) then PM me the next day asking if they're done... :-/ if they don't mind waiting then they get good deals! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom