Recent content by ShinyBreeder

1. S

Rockruff Speculation

Still kinda want him to be the true starter but just evolution speculation i sorta want him to have different evolution per island and time of day but i understand 8 different evolutions would be really weird for a single pokemon especially in one generation (eevee is special and doesnt count)...
  2. S

Anyone planning your team yet? What are your picks so far?

Hmm...sun is going to be my main game so if type null is available super late and also breedable i may breed one to start moon if hes more of a legendary he probably wont be used sadly. But the normal pokemon are ones i definitely wanna try out. Sun: Starter Rockruff Mudsdale Beware Type:null...
  3. S

Ultra Beasts Speculation

Ok my completely random theory with no true evidence, what if N is another ultra beast? The only reason i considered it was he can understand pokemon, and doesnt like them fighting similarly to lillie who im 90% is ub 01 or related to it. Maybe looker is actually a agent exploring the extra...
  4. S

Shiny Versions of Gen 7 Pokemon

Went through 5 pages and did not see a post related to this. This is not a "will shiny pokemon still be included in Alola thread" this is more to discuss what color schemes you'd like to see with the newly revealed mons. I would like to see: 1.Litten- Green stripes, purplish fur 2.Popplio-...
  5. S

Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3DS XL

Re: Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3D The employee may get in trouble the target buying guideline for employees is they aren't supposed to be allowed to purchase before or after store hours, and if its high demand merchandise they aren't supposed...
  6. S

Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3DS XL

Re: Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3D Unsure where I want to get mine because my Gamestop claims they may be getting it tomorrow, however I work at a target and kinda want to get it there to use my discount especially if it is actually going to be...
  7. S

Re: Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3D Totally going to buy this would most agree you need to get it launch day if you desire it?
  8. S

Side Quest Discussion

Safari Zone- If its normal like in R/S and R/B/Y- No Marsh! Pokecontests- Like R/S/E Pokeathelon
  9. S

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y: Early List Release?

Overall I don't try to read the plot as its a long read and I tend to play though at a fast enough pace to satisfy my craving for new stuff. However I am guilty of looking at version exclusives as I do still have and uphold the "Gotta Catch Them All" mentality. (Currently only need Meloetta) I...
  10. S

Pokeradar in Generation VI?

I really really want it back to help me shiny hunt for gen 5 and 6 mons, but im skeptical that it will be be since it hadn't returned for gen 5 But I don't tend to be one to count something such as an item returning completely out.
  11. S

Contest Xerneas or Yveltal?

Re: Which one? I love how its staying perfectly even thus far :P
  12. S

Contest Xerneas or Yveltal?

Re: Which one? Xerneas As soon as I saw him he reminded me of the spirit of the forest or whatever they called him in princess mononoke As with others just because i prefer Xerneas doesn't mean i dislike Yveltal. I love them both but Xerneas is more my type of mon.
  13. S

Is it possible that Pokemon X and Y will be rated something higher than E?

Re: Is possible that Pokemon X and Y will be rated something higher than E? I highly doubt main series Pokemon games will ever be rated higher than E, honestly almost anything that physically says Pokemon on it and is approved by the company would probably be E but you never know.
  14. S

X & Y Compatibility with B & W

Re: DS to 3DS transfers? No I tire of them as well, especially if I happen to have misplaced my stylus. On the topic though I would like to at least go between gen V and VI.
  15. S

The Digital Download vs Retail Thread

I agree that there may not even be a digital copy. Too potentially easy to do things with it
Back
Top Bottom