S
Local time
10:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, getting on. You should know my FC if you had read the full first post of my battle thread, btw. ;D Go there and it'll be at the bottom of the first post. The shiny is free if you beat me. That's your prize for winning.
    Bwahahaha. ;D Super early. It's 8:18am here, been up all night... rofl. XD;

Anyways! Sounds good to me. Sleep well and we can battle tomorrow. [:
    Still up for a battle to try and win a shiny? =o VM me back in my own profile, since I notice that you reply here a lot. I won't be able to tell whether or not you message me if you reply here. xD;
    Alright. I'm game right now. Do you have my FC? (It's in my Profile) What's yours? And do you mind if the Charizard is Nicknamed? (It's a clone of a PalParked Pokemon. His name is "Coalkiller")
    thats ok can you give me a clone of shiny charizard and the celebi from your GBA event i don't really care about the event ill give you the latias and the 2 regis that i have if thats ok

edit: is that ok that i can have those Pokemon that i asked for and do you still want those Pokemon i offered also can you trade now
    I can clone my Lvl 100 Shiny Charizard and Raichu. Besides that, no. Sorry. I have an Event Celebi I can clone, but it's from a GBA Event and won't trigger the Giovanni battle.
    I'm out of Celebis, sorry. Unless you want it hacked (which can still trigger the Giovanni event), you're out of luck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom