ShinyFlareon
Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess I wasn't thinking strait sometimes I do that.Usually when I want to be friends with someone I just post something.To grab your attention.Sorry if it hurt you.You know you can get rid of it.
    alright take your time. which starters do you need? I know the GSC starters but which other ones?
    to use your pal pad go to your key items and select pal pad. as for the trade anythin will do.
    I dont want you to change it.And your avatar brought back memories from when I watched that show.I would still be watching it if it didn't move on to a different channal.
    XD. Well that's unfortunate with your Wi-Fi.. I'vve had those problems too. Well whenever your connection is up and running, leave me another message! While they are event berries, there isn't that much demand for them! Haha, they're staying in my Berry Pouch, that's for sure!
    Hey there, are you still interested in Custap Berries? I got quite alot, although they were a pain to grow without mulch(4 days of growing). XD.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom