ShinyFlareon
Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, so you had quite a few things happen this chapter

-Florence's death being addressed, plan for Whitney's gym, and Kris getting out of her depression. I think Lucy's reaction was pretty normal, and there's still signs that kris might not be fully recovered from the whole situation. It's been a while since I played GSC so at first I was a boy confused about the noise thing. This makes it seem like the lake of rage is going to be TERRIFYING.

While I thought it was a good spot to end it on, I kind of wanted to see kris enter Whitney's gym. Julia taking in the whole gym sounds like an odd plan and like worried for her safety

Julia interests me. I give the characters diff voices and hers is a calm, relaxed monotone, and I like that she's ballsy enough to stop conflicts. Her, Julia, Ramon, and Teddy are my fav of your team.

I already mentioned this but Whitney is maaaad shady. All cutesy with petrel the TR slimeball and still a gym leader? Nice to see a contrast to Faulkner and bugsy. She also has more of a spotlight than the other two, is that due to how much more difficult she was? This also makes me wonder how the other gym leaders will be depicted.
    I figured she'd be dastardly but I never thought she'd be like buddy buddy with petrel. That surprised me, seeing her all playful with a team rocket member since Faulkner and bugsy seemed like decent folks
    so uh, you and a few others have kind of given me the feeling to start writing a story about my own nuzlocke

once i get the chance >_<. I think it's the way you portrayed the characters mainly, was that based off their natures or just your own feelings?
    It's easy to seem smart on the internet. If I don't know something I can look it up :p When I have to respond in real time I usually just don't say anything at all. Makes it hard to make friends, because I either come across as quiet and antisocial or a total dumbass.

Are you already applying for jobs in Washington or just in California for until you move?
    Busy. The new term just started and it's my first time having a bunch of classes entirely about things that I've never encountered before. When I'm not in class I'm either doing homework, running, or eating. I probably shouldn't even be on Bulba right now...

You?
    Also, totally not related: I LOVE your avatar! I don't find other girls that like Skyrim too often. :)
    Awww! Thank you! I just feel odd sometimes commenting on blogs when I randomly see one about. But it really did touch me, your getting back into writing. I plan on commenting on your story here at BMGF as soon as I finish the chapters. :D Your strength in coming back has given me strength as a writer. I cannot wait to catch up with everything on your story and see what else you have planned! So thank you. I truly appreciate it, as well as the chance to get to know amazing people here. :)
    Bleh, I'd rather have a job that involves repeatedly smashing my face into a wall than to deal with middle school students every day. High school would be cool though.

Laziness counts as unintentional. Unless you plan your laziness, which would make you the most efficient procrastinator ever.
    What level and subject are you planning on teaching? Washington's pretty neato. I grew up there, so I can at least vouch for the western bit. East of the mountains is a whole different world, though...

Not at all! I just figured I'd say something since I just read it a couple days ago. I think you broke my record for longest unintentional hiatus. I once said I'd have a chapter done in two or three days and promptly disappeared for four months. Loyal readers come back, and the rest don't matter.
    Yeah, I saw the strikethrough. I hope your lid is now firmly reattached ;P A teacher, though? That's really cool! You feeling confident?

I recently got caught up on Heart of Crystal by the way, I just haven't had a chance to respond (as is the case with most of the fics I've read recently). Really sorry about that, I know how discouraging it is not to get any response. I'll try to say a few words when I've got a minute.
    Hey! I've been busy. Just trying to get through this last bout of exams before spring break, and still trying to squeeze in some writing on the side. Yourself?
    Oh... are you still in the war room chat? Or maybe you're just on late so I haven't caught you.

And wow, you seem busy! Moving can be stressful. I'm supposed to be moving in a few weeks (my parents wanted more space so we're moving to a bigger house across town). Are you moving far away? or for school?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom