S
Local time
8:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• there's only 1 per game in veilstone city. it's right in the middle, next to the gym (you need rock climb to reach it)
    its ok, i took care of that! is there something you need? Pokemon? I'll warn you know, i have only one shiny, and it shall never leave my Diamon/Platinum/My Pokemon Ranch!
    when you breed a snorlax without holding a full incense it doesn't hatch as a munchlax. i accidentally sold my full incense :p
    sorry, just the one shiny suicune and he's in my main team.
    Hmm, none of those really stand out to me (I'm sorry you went through the trouble of listing all that)... for now I'd just like the shiny Arbok and hasty Mew.
    Yeah, that's fine, I just wasn't sure what you wanted to do. Here's my friend code:

Pogo: 0344-6412-9174

See you on wi-fi. :)
    Wait, I'm confused... did you just want to trade for the Milotic now, and wait on the Arbok and one of my shinies?
    Okay, no problem. By the way, the shiny Milotic is your's if you want it. You can just give me anything for it... I feel like it would be unfair to ask for something good for a hack. I'll take a rare candy though if you have one to spare. :)
    Hello, these are the shiny Pokemon I have:

Gastly, Aron, Houndoom, Magnemite, Lickitung, Ditto, Eevee, Phanpy, Absol, Beldum, Clefairy, Pachirisu, Doduo, Voltorb, Meditite, Machop, Farfetch'd, Skitty, Glameow, Nosepass, Rhydon, Chatot, Nidoran (f), Gligar.

Thanks for the offer of shiny Larvitar, but I actually want to try chaining them myself soon. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom