Recent content by ShinyHunter

1. S

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

Although I do like many of the Pokemon games, I'd have to say my favorite is Pokemon Gold. I know that Heart Gold and Soul Silver have been released, but I feel that there is no way to beat the original. Also, Pokemon Gold was the first video game I ever received, so it's very special to me.
  2. S

New guy

Welcome to Bulbagarden Forums, Frito! It's great to see new members!
  3. S

Wanted: Legitimate Event Arceus

I am currently on the lookout for the event Arceus distributed last year. I never was able to receive one, and am willing to trade depending on what anybody wants. I thank you ahead of time for reading this. ~ShinyHunter
  4. S

Shiny Pokémon by Soft Resetting

Good choice in picking Drifloon. I remember 2 years ago when I had resetted for the lovely yellow sprite, and it took me about three grand before I stumbled across it, but yes either the Masuda Method or Soft Resetting method will suffice, however if you are more comfortable with a bit more work...
  5. S

Do not be discouraged, I had to reset over four thousand times to retrieve my Shiny Giratina, so in your case I would not get worried at all! In fact, do not even count, just keep resetting.
  6. S

Want: Lucky Eggs and Arceus

Is there anything in particular that you are looking for?
  7. S

Okay, will do. Thank you very much!
  8. S

I'm proud that you're making another attempt. I am sure that your attitude will bring you success. Keep us updated, as we are all on your side, and good luck soft resetting Latios!
  9. S

Okay that's alright. By tried, I mean I know the method and it has worked for me a couple times, but I am a little rusty around the edges. Is there anything else you'd like? I'm very interested in your Pokemon, but if there is nothing else, I appreciate your time!
  10. S

I've tried cloning before, but I am willing to try it again. Other than that would you be interested in a Shiny Arbok, Shiny Butterfree, or Shiny Ampharos for the Arceus?
  11. S

Unfortunately, I do not have any UT events as of now. Is there anything else?
  12. S

Hey Mudkip99, Thanks for the offer. Is there anything in particular that you'd like?
  13. S

Recently I have begun playing my Heart Gold and Soul Silver games again, and I have a request for all of you. Would anybody be willing to trade me 2 or 3 Lucky Eggs? I am also looking for an Arceus, as I never received one from the event. Anything offered is greatly appreciated. ~ShinyHunter
  14. S

I have not recently signed in for a little due to a busy schedule. However, I am back for vacation and can answer any questions or concerns one is to ask about the concept of soft resetting. Further more, I would like to add that the percentage of people who had quit soft resetting after no...
  15. S

Re: Shiny Pokemon by Soft Resetting You can simply google a shiny moltres and I am sure in the images it will show up. It is a pink flamed moltres -
Back
Top Bottom