Recent content by ShinyLinoone

1. ShinyLinoone

Inkipedia joins NIWA: We're not squidding you: Splatoon wiki becomes NIWA's 23rd memb

Re: Inkipedia joins NIWA: We're not squidding you: Splatoon wiki becomes NIWA's 23rd No problem. I do them mostly for my own benefit, though. They make me feel like dye-nomite.
  2. ShinyLinoone

Inkipedia joins NIWA: We're not squidding you: Splatoon wiki becomes NIWA's 23rd memb

Re: Inkipedia joins NIWA: We're not squidding you: Splatoon wiki becomes NIWA's 23rd You're welcome for that AMAZING pun, by the way.
  3. ShinyLinoone

Lysandre's Trump Card banned from TCG competitive play: Ban to go into effect interna

Re: Lysandre's Trump Card banned from TCG competitive play: Ban to go into effect int Forgive me if I am wrong, but I believe the Birthday Pikachu promo card was banned from tournaments because its attack would do extra damage if it was the players' birthday, something that was too much...
  4. ShinyLinoone

Lysandre's Trump Card banned from TCG competitive play: Ban to go into effect interna

Re: Lysandre's Trump Card banned from TCG competitive play: Ban to go into effect int Well, this is partially correct. The card had two printings: in Secret Wonders and in POP Series 7, which wasexclusive to Japan. The Professor's Cup tournaments banned the use of cards with a star rarity...
  5. ShinyLinoone

Yo! Hi from the NewKid

Welcome to Bulbagarden, Static! I am sure you will find that we are the greatest Pokémon community on the internet. Make sure to check out Bulbagarden's other projects, and visit the IRC! :)
  6. ShinyLinoone

Gotta Meme 'em All: 7.8/10 Too Much Water: The history and spread of Pokémon memes

Re: Gotta Meme 'em All: 7.8/10 Too Much Water: The history and spread of Pokémon meme Well, I believe that the joke is that IGN is allied with the Team Magma in Omega Ruby, as fans want to see IGN as the bad guys because of the terrible review. And it could also be interpreted as media...
  7. ShinyLinoone

Pokemon Breeding

Yeah however the problem comes in with those event legendary Pokemon to get them in English, and yet if you're like me you're new to the event part of Pokemon. I only have Diancie, Celebi and the new starters for generation 5 from Nintendo with their HA and I have October Gengar shiny+ Mega...
  8. ShinyLinoone

Gotta Meme 'em All: PokéGods: The history and spread of Pokémon memes

Although I know that these cards are officially liscenced, I don't think that they were made by anyone at Game Freak, Creatures, or Nintendo. Is it possible that the rumors got so bad that even people in charge of making liscenced merchandise thought it was true? And thanks for the kind words!
  9. ShinyLinoone

I am certain of Sapusaur's existence long before the release of Pokémon X and Y, so this must be a reupload. And thanks for reading! I try to include information that most people won't know, but there are always a few people experienced enough to know all about the world of Pokémon memes.
  10. ShinyLinoone

It's no problem, I am not that quick to believe something I read on the internet, either. I make sure that everything I say is correct and have multiple colleagues proofread it before publishing it. And yes, people will often make fakes trying to pass them off as originals, but I checked to...
  11. ShinyLinoone

Pokemon Breeding

I am currently trying to breed all Pokemon completely competitive with 6IV perfects. Not worried about shinyness. I have 711 on my Pokedex (all legit) and so forth. so I have everything. However I am going through all of the breedables (666 by the way) to get perfects..... I have done numbers...
  12. ShinyLinoone

Thanks! As long as there are people enjoying my column (and that there are memes to write about) I will continue to write it. I am busy with other work in my personal life, so the next article will be a guest article written by a colleague of mine, but I can tell you now that it is going to be...
  13. ShinyLinoone

I made sure when writing this article that the PokéDex entries I used were from the PokéGods era and not recent additions. But look at it this way: There were so many PokéGods created that at least a couple were going to resemble later additions to the real game. It is still crazy the...
  14. ShinyLinoone

When you look at PokéGods and other fan speculation from back in the day it gets very eerie because a lot of times additions are made years later that prove their predictions somewhat right. People thought Marill was going to be a Pikachu clone, whoch it wasn't, but in every generation since...
  15. ShinyLinoone

Pokemon Breeding

Ah yes, trying to breed a shiny Pokémon that also has 6 IVs. I honestly don't even try to get one with both, I do shiny and IV breeding seperately. I had a friend who bred seven shiny Ralts and traded them all away because none of them had perfect stats.
Back
Top Bottom