Recent content by shinymamoswine

1. S

want- female dw tropius

I can offer shiny: Lv.50 shiny 12 Hp 252 attack 244 speed subpunch seed bomb spore 31/31/31/x/31/31 breloom, OR Shiny lv.1 torrent shiny d dance ice punch dragon claw waterfall 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant totodile OR Something else we can work out. If it has good ivs and a careful nature...
  2. S

Wanted- sash

I'm really looking for a dw female tropius, though its not very popular, so id settle for something like a red card or something.
  3. S

Egg move Tyrogues

I know you said natures and ivs coming soon, but I would like a male with your best ivs I don't care about the nature. I can rng you any breedable shiny in gen 4 or below.
  4. S

Wanted- sash

I need a focus sash for my new fear cottonee (if that is the correct word for it) I can give a shiny ut bulbasaur, squirtle, turtwig, azelf, or mudkip for it.
  5. S

Wanted- one special cottonee

Niceness. I'm in the room.
  6. S

Cool, thanx!
  7. S

Troggy's Burninated Village (Last Update: 12/08/11)

Re: Troggy's Burninated Village (Now Open) Hey! Nice shop! 1. Trogdor was a man! ... I mean uh he was a dragon man! 2 do you take rng requests? 3. None of your ditto are foreign, are they?
  8. S

I do have white. I just didn't feel like doing it myself. Do u hav it done yet?
  9. S

It's in both generations. I rngd it myself! My first one!
  10. S

I want a cottonee with the moveset leech seed and endeavor, with the prankstor ability, and it is vitally important that it is lv.1. I believe the only way to do this is to train 2 cottonee, a male and a female both to level 44 and teach them both leach seed and endeavor and breed them...
  11. S

Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall (Temporary Close)

Re: Jason's Events / RNG / EV Training and Shiny Pokemon shop! What about my rngd shiny breloom 12 HP 252 attack 244 speed 31/31/31/x/31/31 subpunch seed bomb and spore for the manaphy?
  12. S

Re: Jason's Events / RNG / EV Training and Shiny Pokemon shop! What about my rngd shiny breloom 12 HP 252 attack 244 speed 31/31/31/x/31/31 subpunch seed bomb and spore for the manaphy?
  13. S

Re: Jason's Events / RNG / EV Training and Shiny Pokemon shop! I'll give u a goon Scizor for ur shiny manaphy. I'd need a clone of the scizor back.
  14. S

OFFERING: Events, DW, RNG'd shiny, etc.

The ut version is lv.15, but it has no evs. It is in gen 4
  15. S

OFFERING: Events, DW, RNG'd shiny, etc.

So breloom for ditto?
Back
Top Bottom