• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by ShinyRiolu

1. S

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Is there a "Moves (not) shown in the Anime" category? If not, could it be added?
  2. S

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

How much smaller could/should I make my gif? (if possible)
  3. S

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Is my signature alright? (also, is my gif moving?)
  4. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is the Pokemon Bank the only method given to transfer our Pokemon from Gen 5 to 6?
  5. S

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Code: 2809-7341-2707 Name: Olu Version: X EDIT: Since we don't get any kind of notification, will we have to contact every person we've added?
  6. S

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Xerneas and Yveltal have parallel abilities Fairy/Dark Aura, but are not listed as such like the Starter Abilities + Swarm
  7. S

Mega Charizard X has been announced: Has the new Ability Tough Claws

Re: Mega Charizard X has been announced: Has the new Ability Tough Claw Well, This was totally unexpected. I like it (since I preordered Pokemon X :3) but surprised. The Charizard fans FINALLY got their wish.
  8. S

Mechanic Changes

I don't like the "new" EXP Share. The getting exp from caught pokemon is cool though.
  9. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) With the new type chart, is Magnezone still #1 with number of resistances?
  10. S

SPOILERS: Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Bulbanews: Team Flare's leaders are Celosia, Aliana, Bryony, Mable, and Xerosic.
  11. S

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

How?
  12. S

Mega Evolution

Just heard a rumor about each Psudo-legendary (minus Hax) will have a mega Evo.
  13. S

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

My Metagross :(
  14. S

Happy Belated Birthday! lol

Happy Belated Birthday! lol
  15. S

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Thank goodness this is optional. I don't like them very much. The only design-wise one I like is Amphy, but Zekrom is no longer unique :(