• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by ShinyRiolu

1. ShinyRiolu

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Is there a "Moves (not) shown in the Anime" category? If not, could it be added?
  2. ShinyRiolu

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

How much smaller could/should I make my gif? (if possible)
  3. ShinyRiolu

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Is my signature alright? (also, is my gif moving?)
  4. ShinyRiolu

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is the Pokemon Bank the only method given to transfer our Pokemon from Gen 5 to 6?
  5. ShinyRiolu

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Code: 2809-7341-2707 Name: Olu Version: X EDIT: Since we don't get any kind of notification, will we have to contact every person we've added?
  6. ShinyRiolu

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Xerneas and Yveltal have parallel abilities Fairy/Dark Aura, but are not listed as such like the Starter Abilities + Swarm
  7. ShinyRiolu

Mega Charizard X has been announced: Has the new Ability Tough Claws

Re: Mega Charizard X has been announced: Has the new Ability Tough Claw Well, This was totally unexpected. I like it (since I preordered Pokemon X :3) but surprised. The Charizard fans FINALLY got their wish.
  8. ShinyRiolu

Mechanic Changes

I don't like the "new" EXP Share. The getting exp from caught pokemon is cool though.
  9. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) With the new type chart, is Magnezone still #1 with number of resistances?
  10. ShinyRiolu

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Bulbanews: Team Flare's leaders are Celosia, Aliana, Bryony, Mable, and Xerosic.
  11. ShinyRiolu

Mega Evolution

Just heard a rumor about each Psudo-legendary (minus Hax) will have a mega Evo.
  12. ShinyRiolu

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

My Metagross :(
  13. ShinyRiolu

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Thank goodness this is optional. I don't like them very much. The only design-wise one I like is Amphy, but Zekrom is no longer unique :(
  14. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Is it still possible to reset for Natures to catch Reshiram after the Cutscene in DragonSpiral Tower in W2?
Back
Top Bottom