Recent content by shinysmugleaf

1. S

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

yep. i happen to be a shiny smugleaf..... :P
  2. S

What removed features do you want to see return?

Move tutors. WE NEED EM'! I couldn't get a foul play/heal bell umbreon untill pokebank came out. :(
  3. S

Pokemon Bank

I'm pissed that we won't get the celebi.
  4. S

Giving away starters, Absol, Egg moves, Some max IV's, Mostly max IVs in HP.

I have been looking for a mudkip or a treeko. what would you want for one of those?
  5. S

What are your game headcanons?

this one is weird and won't make any sense to anyone but me, but: Murkrow are smugglers that deal items like rare candy and stuff to other pokemon. I know... I'm very strange. :|
  6. S

Pokemon Bank

HM moves? arrg. thats bull
  7. S

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

well it is the day for zubat swarm.
  8. S

Extra Mega Stones and Items *Offer Closed*

Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items :ksmile::ksmile: Thank you very much! shiny mega gardevoir looks awesome btw!
  9. S

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread I wanted a team rocket outfit. you know, a black shirt with a red R!
  10. S

Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items I'll try to be on at the same time as you. Thats always the hardest part for me. I'm just gonna keep my game on (but plugged in of course) and wait.
  11. S

Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items I'm pretty much ready now. :D I think shiny flygon is cool, but it makes me think of a creepypasta story. this one if you wanna know-------> "Tommy Boy" - YouTube
  12. S

Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items I'll try to be on tonight, but I might be a bit busy because of thanksgiving! I would love to mega evolve my shiny gardevoir. :D
  13. S

Re: Extra Mega Stones and Items I would like the Gardevoirite, but i don't have much to offer. my ingame name is orange, and my fc is 2621 - 2611 - 3684
  14. S

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

The baby zorua might have been me! XD I was breeding for a shiny zorua at the time.
  15. S

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

Yeah, thats it! I seem to get all these videos mixed up... :|
Back
Top Bottom