Recent content by shinyturtwig

1. S

Overall honest opinions of Pokemon Adventures/Special

Though I've only read a couple volumes, I can say that Pokemon Adventures adds a unique twist to Pokemon. It adds a much more mature tone to Pokemon then most other media, and I like it because of that. The anime is way to cutesy and friendly, while the games aren't that serious either, so...
  2. S

Favorite starter

Turtwig is my favorite starter hands down! Turtwig is the perfect mix of adorable, yet cool! I don't know what makes Turtwigs so cute, maybe it's their cute little sprout on their head!
  3. S

The lack of merchandise outside of Japan/US (in particular plush)

I live in Canada, so it's really annoying when you see something on the Pokemon Center but can't get it because they won't ship to Canada. :/ I really don't get why they don't have that option, we're right next door!
  4. S

Most Useless Game Feature?

Pokemon following you has to be the most useless feature. Even though I loved walking around with my Turtwig, it was pretty useless. It added nothing to the game, and didn't benefit battles either. :/
  5. S

Speculation Which will end up being the Best GEN VI game? (speculate!)

I really hope Z will be the best Gen 6 game, as it seems to be taking the longest. However, OR/AS and X/Y were pretty good games themselves. One way to insure that Z will be the best game is to have a lot of post game content, something the previous Gen 6 games lacked.
  6. S

Pokken Tournament is going to Wii U

Though it's rather unlikely, I hope we get some strange additions, like Turtwig or Hydreigon. The roster is what will really make or break me on this game :/
  7. S

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Ocarina of Time is the most overrated Zelda. I understand that it gave way to the other 3d Zeldas, and that it was revolutionary for it's time. However, it just doesn't hold up today. Almost everything about the game is just bland. The story, the over world and the characters were all rather...
  8. S

Pokemon with types you wouldn't expect..

Litleo being Fire/Normal. There's nothing to suggest that Litleo is Normal what so ever. How can it even have Normal as a secondary type?
  9. S

Speculation Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

I can not wait! With how this game looks to be shaping up, November cannot come any sooner!
  10. S

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

I don't mind it, it's not the best though. The next poster hates Tangela
  11. S

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for claiming Geno
  12. S

Rate the Signature Above You [v3]

8/10- I like the card, though the 3d Eevee model looks out of place :/
Back
Top Bottom