Recent content by ShinyUmbreon01

1. S

GEN VI: Looking for Poke Ball Pattern Vivillon

I missed out on getting the Poke Ball Pattern Vivillon and I really wanted it. :( So if anyone would be willing to trade me one, that'd be amazing! :) I have an extra 5 IV Japanese Eevee with Anticipation (Careful Nature) for trade if anyone wants that. Or if you want something else just let me...
  2. S

Free! US Diancie Code

Ohhh, can I have it? OwO
  3. S

Shiny Female Gardevoir for trade

I'm on right now. :)
  4. S

Okay, sounds great! :) I already added you to my friends list. My FC is 2938-7240-0995. ^^
  5. S

Awesome, thanks so much! :D When do you want to trade? ^_^
  6. S

I got a Shiny female Ralts in a trade, but I wanted a male to evolve into Gallade. She's now a Lv. 30 Gardevoir and I'm just wondering if anyone would want her in exchange for a Shiny Gallade or a Shiny male Ralts or Kirlia? :) She has the Synchronize Ability, a Gentle Nature, and her...
  7. S

Your Favorite Shiny Pokemon.

I love a lot of Shinies, but my top five would have to be (in no particular order): 1. Charizard 2. Hawlucha 3. Umbreon 4. Gyarados 5. Dragonite
  8. S

Favourite Legendary

Re: FAV0RITE LEGENDARY Mewtwo. :) Close second and third would be Zapdos and Entei. xD
  9. S

Best Legendary of all time?

Tough choice! I think I have to go with Mew though. ^^ Just because it's so elusive and you can't catch it in any of the games besides the Mew glitch and events.
  10. S

Hottest Pokemon Guy

Green!!!! *O*
  11. S

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

I have a ton of favorites so I just picked my number one, Charizard. :D
  12. S

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm 19. :D I was born in January 1994.
  13. S

EV training

I'm still kind of new here, so I have no idea where to put this, sorry. x_x I need help EV training my Charizard. He's an Impish Nature, which decreases Sp. Attack and increases Defense, but I wanted to max out his Sp. Attack since the majority of his attacks are Sp. Attacks... Dx Would that...
  14. S

Should Ash leave Pikachu with Oak???

No, I don't think he should. Pikachu should stay with him forever. ^^
  15. S

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

I loved it! :D I wish they'd make more!
Back
Top Bottom