Recent content by Shiron

1. S

Unconfirmed: Black and White not to be followed by a third version: Mana Ibe denies a

Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White may be the only Generation V titles: Mana Ibe denies What he said in that Iwata Asks was that there are no plans at this time for a revision of the 3DS that's smaller than it in size at this time, ala the Nintendo DS --> Nintendo DS Lite, due to everything...
  2. S

3DS impressions straight from Greece: A diehard fan's first impressions

No one's saying Nintendo's not going to do a revision of the 3DS at all--it's practically guaranteed that they will--but rather just that they're not likely to make a Lite version at all. On the other hand, Nintendo has never made a version of their handhelds that focused on just "new features...
  3. S

3DS impressions straight from Greece: A diehard fan's first impressions

Yeah, everything's really packed in there pretty tight and there really isn't any room left for making it smaller. In the same Iwata Asks article, they also mentioned that they had to use all of the tricks they used for the DS Lite and then some on the 3DS just to fit in the largest battery they...
  4. S

Black and White to be enhanced on 3DS: Full 3D not supported

So, what you're trying to say is that she simply may not be on the Gray team and thus not really know about it at all? I find that unlikely and very hard to swallow (there's really no reason for the two teams to keep what their working on secret from each other, as they're still coworkers and...
  5. S

Third Version?

Not really. It's pretty clear what Ibe said. You might try and argue that Ibe was trying to keep it under wraps, but there's no way to really interpret the quote other than there not being a third version. Yes, which would go along with what was said, and would really make a lot of sense. With...
  6. S

Black and White to be enhanced on 3DS: Full 3D not supported

No. Typically they'd either beat around the bush, refusing to give direct answers and just saying stuff like "Don't worry, we have great stuff planned for the future. Please look forward to it" or just saying "We can't discuss that at this time, sorry." It's not typical for them to outright deny...
  7. S

More Generation V localizations revealed: Munna keeps name, others get new titles

I was stumped on this at first, but after thinking about it a bit, I realized that it's probably Blitz + Little, since it's the first stage and all and it makes more sense than anything else I've heard so far.
  8. S

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

The red line in my pic doesn't reach the bottom because Paint was being stupid and wouldn't let me use the circle tool to actually hit the very bottom of the picture for some reason. Similar is why it doesn't fit perfectly with the edges on the side--I didn't feel like messing with it until it...
  9. S

No, because I disagree about where the egg ends (unlike in your pic, I don't think that blue area are the legs or whatever coming out of the egg, that would be touching the ground--I believe that's still just part of the egg). How I see it is pretty much this: Thinking about this, I don't...
  10. S

^That just looks like more fog on the background of the mountains to me. I really don't think that's part of the egg/whatever's hatching from it. I do understand how that shot can look a bit misleading though, since the clouds and glowing egg are pretty much the exact same color as each other...
  11. S

^In addition, there's no problem with there being multiples of a certain Pokemon appearing, and it clearly isn't something the writer's are shy about doing. Ash and Paul both wound up with a Torterra and a Gliscor, after all. Ash and Shooti both caught a Snivy. Ash caught a Tepig, but that...
  12. S

Nintendo moves into the next dimension: 3DS in stores February 2011

It's not a touchscreen rumored to be on the back, but a touchpad (think like a laptop).
  13. S

Theory: Did Giovanni Commit Suicide in HG/SS?

No way. That just doesn't seem like Sakaki's personality to me to just give up entirely on everything like that--this just seems to be going along with his trend: after every defeat, he mysteriously disappears, only to shockingly reappear somewhere else later on. I mean, when he was first...
  14. S

On the Origin of Species: Mew: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokémon

What he means is that Mew just wasn't planned to be put into the first set of games, not that Mew itself wasn't created until the very end. Since they put in Mewtwo, they had already though of the idea Mew, and Mewtwo's origins and all of that, but they didn't actually want to put Mew into the...
  15. S

Confirmed Information Thread

What Outrage said--Wichu made a math mistake the first time. A few post further down in that thread, he corrected himself--it's still 1.5x even for Pokemon that have already evolved once. Edit: Here's the link: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3015398&postcount=68
Back
Top Bottom