Recent content by Shock3600

1. S

GO Microtransactions in Pokemon GO

I hope you get pokedollars by battling and such, plus walking or doing quests, and logging in and stuff, then you can also buy it but not mich
  2. S

GO Story?

It will probably be open ended with players making the story, but have many many arcs involving legendaries and teams
  3. S

GO Is it going to be an always online game?

I wil reserve all my data for this game 0_0
  4. S

GO Battling in Pokemon Go

I hope it's like the games, though grinding will be much harder due to being real life so there will be less high levels
  5. S

GO Good locations for Pokémon!

I hope it will take in place three things: environment(lake, river, etc), region(different parts of the world), and rarity. Basically it would take your general region to make a massive list, then take different environments like lakes, forests, graveyards, etc. Of course some are rarer...
  6. S

GO Starter pokemon

I hope it will have a list of not too strong, not too weak three stage possible starters that are semi rare, and you will catch from the list of those Pokemon in your area
  7. S

Starter discussion/speculation

I have one thing for the starters. Charizard- Dragon Cyndaquill- Rat Torchic- Rooster Chimchar- Monkey Tepig- Boar Fennekin- Dog Hey, that seems familiar. Kind of reminds me of... The Chinese zodiac? FIRE STARTER NEEDS TO BE A ZODIAC
  8. S

Your Own Villainous Team

Team Grid-Lock would be led by Dalston. Grid-Lock's goals would be to exploit the Kanto League by taking it over, and expanding it's power. They would be featured in a game that is atleast 20 years after Red and Blue. Team Grid-Lock would already be majorly successful at the beggening of the...
  9. S

GBA4IOS with IOS 9?(please help)

Will gba4ios get deleted if you download IOs9? I really want that extra hour of batter and battery saver mode but I love my emulator
  10. S

Your Country as a Pokemon Region

Hmm. Iowa. Iowa. Well... It be a really plain flat, heavy base on agriculture. Probably pretty plain.
  11. S

What type of gym would your city have?

I'm in a south east Iowa town, that lives on a river and it was made because of a fort built there burned down by Indians, but the areas very farm eccentric. I'd say either grass or water.
  12. S

Randomly created gyms

1) Amount: 3 2) Type: Electric(4) 3) Team: Shinx, Lanturn, Magnemite 4) It looks like I would be a pretty early gym. Considering this, I wouldn't be especially tricky. I decided that when you walk in there'd be a big computer screen. By going behind it, you can beat gym trainers in order to turn...
  13. S

EVERYONE: Pokémon βeta Version

Wonderful! I like how different it is and how Infi reacts to everything. Keep up the good work!
  14. S

Cancelled Games Pokemon Trainers! [SIGN UPS]

isnt this tvm? sign me up!
Back
Top Bottom