• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shockpulse

Hello, I'm just a simple, genderless kid with Asperger Syndrome! I tend to get easily confused by what people say, and I may act strange a lot of the time. Don't mind me too much.

Writing, reading
Birthday
Feb 14, 1993 (Age: 31)
Steel
Favorite Gym Badge
Celadon City Rainbow Badge
Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code
3566-2758-5460
Bulbapedia Username
Thunderboom
Occupation
Cashier

Signature

You just read an autistic genderless person's post. There's a high probability some stuff didn't make sense! Please keep this in mind when replying, but feel free to help correct me on explaining things better!

White Version 2 Friend Code: 2538-1445-6615​

Following

Followers

Back
Top Bottom