• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Shockpulse

1. S

Phanpy

No, it's fine. I'll get one another time. Good luck on getting a Glameow though, I'm sure you'll get one!
  2. S

Phanpy

Did you add my friend code?
  3. S

Phanpy

Thank you! I have a Glameow ready, and I'm waiting in the Wi-Fi Club.
  4. S

Phanpy

Greetings one and all. Just looking for a Phanpy (and by extension Donphan) as part of the last 37 Pokémon needed in my National Dex. I have almost any breedable Pokémon available for trade, so just let me know what you want.
  5. S

Looking for a Magby

Definitely! ^-^
  6. S

Looking for a Magby

Thank you very much! (^_^) I've never traded on Generation V WiFi before. It's pretty neat how you can choose any Pokémon, not just from your team!
  7. S

Looking for a Magby

Alrighty! Just give me a few minutes to backtrack out of this sewer, hehe.
  8. S

Looking for a Magby

Okay, come to the conclusion that a 6-hour time difference isn't going to work, so does anyone else have a Magby named "Agni" they would be interested in trading my way?
  9. S

Looking for a Magby

I'm sorry! Something important has come up and I will only be available early in the morning or late in the evening tomorrow. Again, I'm sorry! But hopefully we can get this to work eventually.
  10. S

Looking for a Magby

Alright, that works. Would 22:00 or so be an alright time for you? Well, 16:00 my time zone.
  11. S

Looking for a Magby

Thank you very much! I don't mind about gender, nature, EVs, or anything like that. Unfortunately, I can't trade until about 12:00 your time, since I'm currently at school (yay for free time!) and the wireless will let my laptop on, but not my DS. But, I'll be home all day tomorrow so anytime...
  12. S

Looking for a Magby

Hello, there! I recently completed everything in the Virbank Complex, and was wondering if any players of Black 2 (or any game, really) might be interested in trading a Magby to me? If so, I hope it's not too much trouble to ask it to be nicknamed "Agni" as well. Thank you for your time...
  13. S

Want - Gothita & Archen Egg

Yes, it did take quite some time before it worked, didn't it? XD You're welcome. Thank you, as well.
  14. S

WHOA!! This choose-from-three Pokémon thing is cool...plus it can trade Pokémon from your boxes! Finalised with the beautiful trading animation, this is really awesome! Though, a bit confusing to figure out at first! XD I'm just glad it finally worked, though. Thank you very much, Fethiyet!
  15. S

It is green in color, and up until a few moments ago had all three bars lit up. Presently, only two of the bars are lit. @jda95: If I am correct in understanding how this Wi-Fi Club functions...please feel free to enter, and we shall be able to execute that trade. Unless we run into the same...
Back
Top Bottom