• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Shoutmon
Local time
3:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "She, Asuka and Kasumi are very different beyond the superficial"huu tsunderes""

Just wanted to clarify since the thread was closed: I'm aware of that. It's just he presented the notion that the JPN otaku fanbase hate her because she isn't "traditional waifu" material, so I just gave him more popular examples of similarly aggressive characters of a similar archetype that clearly aren't reviled in Japan.
    FANG-TAN
    FANG-TAN
    I do think Shana and Asuka are better written characters and have very distinguishable traits individually, it's just that he wasn't even taking any of the sort into account to begin with (popularity = Rule34/Pixiv fanart, for one).

Nice Overwatch avatar, btw.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom